Water Oxygenator

“What this does is add some extra oxygen to your water, also it is a mild experiment with matter manipulation, as a perceptible sweetness should be added as well, the extra oxygen can be beneficial and sometimes give you a bit of a boost in energy. Be sure to let me know if you taste any difference!”

8 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

M1723 days ago

Wow really the taste changed,and water became more dense…

profile_pic

Yutika Kaslay2 months ago

Can i play this next to the lake?

profile_pic

Abdullah A3 months ago

Does this help with salty water?

profile_pic

ymfwill3 months ago

Use this while taking shower, fantastic experience ! My skin loved it! Washing Maschine too!

profile_pic

Reina d’Habsburg3 months ago

Amazing!! Thank you.
The food video found me yesterday.
And this one today…
I’m forever Grateful!!
:pray:t2: :purple_heart::earth_americas::purple_heart::purple_heart::sun_with_face::full_moon_with_face::rainbow::rose::innocent::kissing_heart::v:t2::dragon::crown::rocket::sparkles:

profile_pic

V V4 months ago

Tried this part way through and the water charger. Water felt smoother and tasted a bit better. It works

profile_pic

Infinite5 months ago

Is there an hydration of body cells field? The water we drink does not enter our cells in a proper way due to chlorine and what else they put in. There is a need for a targeted all body cells water hydration field. I don’t understand how no one ever thought of making such a field…

profile_pic

Ben; hayatım Hayat; ben6 months ago

How many mghz is this sound, is it reliable?

profile_pic

Special-Delivery57 #196 months ago

I’m looking to see if you have a healing orgone water charger.

profile_pic

Δήμητρα7 months ago

Γειά χαρά!!!
Έχετε πρόγραμμα για το φιλτράρισμα του νερού; Σας ευχαριστώ.
:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::headphones:

profile_pic

Kelly Christine8 months ago

Definitely!

profile_pic

Antz Brightwell9 months ago

El-Choctaw-lord-De-CalifasMexicoAztlan Antz-that-walks-in-sky i :ant::heart:

profile_pic

Nicola De Giuseppea year ago

molte grazie

profile_pic

Princess Bellaa year ago

Can I charge my water with this and the other water charging 1? Or is it one or the other? Thanks.

profile_pic

Ernesto Chuaa year ago

how many days does remain in the water ? does it stay in the water forever ? does not dissipate disappear over time ?

profile_pic

Portalla year ago

Hey! Does anyone know of a field to CLEAN, not only charge or oxygenate water? Or any cheap methods to clean (fluoride, cadmium, lead, chlorine, etc.) the water? I read about cilantro somewhere.

profile_pic

Jesus Moreno pereza year ago

Excelente lo desee para colocar al sol después de oxigenar gracias :sparkles::dizzy::boom::pray:

profile_pic

roro ta year ago

Welcome
I have an important question. I am interested in the subject of programming water with frequencies or affirmations
Is there a certain way or a specific device that programmes the water so that it keeps its programmed forever and I keep drinking programmed water?

profile_pic

Harold Hoa year ago

I wonder whether you cud generate frequencies from a product called ASEA Redox which is mainly ionised salt water but have many health benefits.

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Gratitude

profile_pic

QANON INTERNATIONALINFO2 years ago

I JUST CHARGE MY COFFE WITH IT
IN NORMALY I DRINK IT WITH MILK AND ZUGAR
BUT NOW I DONT NEED MORE ZUGAR
HOW GREAT !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

MY CAT SEEMS TO LIKE HER DRY AND NASS FOOD EVEN MORE WITH THE FOOD CHARGER :heart:

AND MY TABAK GET LOADET WITH BOTH WATER CHARGER :rofl:

profile_pic

QANON INTERNATIONALINFO2 years ago

:joy: MY CAT IS NOW A DURACELL CAT :heart:
WITHOUT KIDDING !:rofl:
ITS INFECT OUR BODY WATER TOO IF IN NEAR & PETS BODYS !!!
I CHARGE EVEN WITH THE WATER CHARGER & THIS VIDEO MY TABAK
CAT FOOD ( BOTH SORTS OFF )
NEXT TIME I CHARGE MY BATH MEANWHILE I AM BATHING !!!
OR IF YOU SHOWER ITS GREAT !

I WILL TESTING ALL OUT NOW :heavy_heart_exclamation:

BE BLESSED GUYS :heart:

profile_pic

Kenn2 years ago

Ya think this will do something to fruits that has a lot of water

profile_pic

Jewish Yogi2 years ago

What happens to a human being if he is also listening to this? No hint in the description for human experience…

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen2 years ago

Dream seeds,you. Always find the remedy.
Are you an intelligent octupus in human body…

profile_pic

Keith Catalino2 years ago

Still using. One with water charger…and well … gets stronger it seems the longer I use…

profile_pic

Donna Self2 years ago

Raw milk dairy farmer here! My milk tasted gross this week due to a cow in heat, so I conducted an experiment! I poured a glass of milk and moved to another fridge. I used a Bluetooth speaker next to my full pitcher of milk, ran this frequency for about 10 min or so. Tasted milk from pitcher and it was sweet & drinkable ( just like it should be)! Went back to taste other glass of untreated milk and blah…it was gross and undrinkable!! This really works!

profile_pic

Maria2 years ago

It’s fantastic. Thank you very much​:pray: the water smells sweeter and smoother… i will share it with my plants. I’m so grateful.:heart_eyes:

profile_pic

sasa Stankovic2 years ago

A WATER TOOK FROM CREEK, FULL NATURAL, ADDED WILD NETTLE, BUT AFTER THIS VIDEO UN LEAST 30% MORE ENERGY

profile_pic

Tara Panchoo2 years ago

I just tried this with the video half done…half a cup of water​:milk_glass: and I wanted the flavour of cinnamon and honey…I got the taste on my 2nd sip until finished​:raised_hands::raised_hands::clap::clap:

profile_pic

Linda S2 years ago

I collect water from the filter and play this music 2 times and then ask a person to taste it compare to the water come direct from the filter. He said the second one , the oxygenated, taste more slippery and taste better. He did not know that I played this frequency to the water.

profile_pic

Andrés2 years ago

Does the frequency penetrate through enclosed plastic?

profile_pic

RockstarVlog3 years ago

I need this… Could i download :-)

profile_pic

Arnell Jones3 years ago

I felt coolness run throughout my body similar to when I do breathwork a feeling of wellbeing

profile_pic

Jonathan carter3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful. The water tastes sweeter and cleaner somehow. This is a fabulous healing tool and if you have parasites in your body, this frequency will flush them out as they cannot survive around water that has been oxygenated. You truly are the most amazing gift. God Bless you!.

profile_pic

Samarra Alexander3 years ago

Great video but shame about ads in the middle

profile_pic

Midnight Errant3 years ago

The water definitely tastes sweeter on the tongue after two plays of this video

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

Chicn guuz Ihmekookl3 years ago

Since when did sapien start having 7 ads in 1 video?

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

MERCI !!

profile_pic

Cl Agrawal3 years ago (edited)

How many of you are from the beautiful country India , subscribe sapien medicine and dreamseed??

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

I don’t taste any difference although I’m too sensitive at tasting! I’ll do more & see if any changes happen

profile_pic

AngOng3 years ago

So, listening to the water charger n oxygenator is recommended.

profile_pic

Sandra Floyd3 years ago

60% of the body is composed of water (adult) Brain and heart 73% lungs 83% Skin 64% Kidneys and muscles 79% and Bones 31%. So will this not only help the body but at the same time make us sweeter ?? Perhaps it will curb a sweet tooth too. Just Saying

profile_pic

lorna williams3 years ago

Water has a kind of smoother taste ., definitely something different but difficult to describe. Thank you, Dream Seeds …You are a wonderful human being.

profile_pic

Boomalcala Cruz4 years ago

Good am/pm guys, can i combine both, the water charger & the water oxygenerator? Appreciate your reply on this one. By the way, many thanks to Sapien Med./Dream Seeds for sharing these to us. GOD bless you guys always.

profile_pic

Marcus May4 years ago

Will you do one that will clean water? Please! Thank you so much for all your wonderful and amazing work.

profile_pic

Patricia Dela Cruz4 years ago (edited)

I dont know but I have played this using a small speaker and my cat literally just ran away… She felt disturbed hahaha. Poor cat. Maybe cats are sensitive to sounds.

Ill update if there is any difference.:green_heart: Thank you.

profile_pic

Ray Calderon4 years ago

How about charging water to specifically kill cancer cells?

profile_pic

Mad Mozelle4 years ago

How much can I listen to these?

profile_pic

Marq.E 8884 years ago

Thanks sapien for your genius masterpieces i know universe is sending you all the Love for helping humanity. . . Just asking what volume percentage best to listen to this? Your reply is very much appreciated tysm infinite love and light!:pray::heart::innocent::+1:

profile_pic

Mathew Loven Achumbre4 years ago

i have no idea what is happening

profile_pic

Miss Pamelax4 years ago

Will it help to cure some disease

profile_pic

Kevin Earl Enright4 years ago

Thanks Dream Seeds. You are a Godsend! I wish you the best in existence!!!

profile_pic

Shahwar A4 years ago

Sapien can you please make one for a fast way to removing thc out of our system. In our hair. Our fat cells…etc…lol.

profile_pic

Gregory Mullins4 years ago

I sat the gallon of water that has charged 3x on my lap and was about to taste it when it started to play for the 4th time I felt it vibrating in the palm of my hand and on my lap/thigh. Amazing!!!

profile_pic

Spade4 years ago

Would it be clever to drink this water before starting any sapien meds frequency videos for even better results?

profile_pic

Minda Violetly4 years ago

I definitely notice the water taste better. Significantly better. One thing though, after about 24 hours or so it goes away. However it only takes playing it again and the water is sweet! Thank you so much for this. I am the one pickiest water drinkers ever and this truly makes and brand/kind of water taste not only drinkable but enjoyable. :four_leaf_clover::earth_africa:

profile_pic

merladyfae fysmdb4 years ago

I can personally vouch for the truth in advertisement proposed by DS/SM channels on every single project. I have used every video made, to great personal healing/boosting effects and have shared with my loved ones, although due to varying degrees of reception and faith, my results have been most pronounced. Dream Seeds and Sapien Medicine videos ALL work to the full effect they seek to impose. To the artist/author I cannot express sufficient gratitude to you, but let me assure you that my work is also for your benefit and any that will have it, even if the medium is not the same.

profile_pic

Brooke Little4 years ago

This makes me feel great :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

zikki4 years ago

I tried this with slight skepticism but my water was actually way smoother after just playing it once. I am in awe and will continue playing this for all the water jugs around my house

profile_pic

Faberplace4 years ago

For anyone, how far from the speakers should you put water?

profile_pic

Life As LSE4 years ago

Im guessing this doesnt work when downloaded?

profile_pic

Shay A4 years ago

“Taste any difference” loved the day that was said <3

profile_pic

Lucie -4 years ago

Hey Sapien! to stop eating nails and can you do something to make the nails grow faster?
I really need that … Thanks

profile_pic

Vaibhav P4 years ago

Can we charge water with your other videos as well?

profile_pic

cheery said4 years ago

please help i should Paly it near my water or i listing

profile_pic

cheery said4 years ago

I will do it with my fasting how many times should I listen

profile_pic

आचार्य Acharya4 years ago

Hello Dream, may i use its audio version?

profile_pic

Sanu1111 thushara4 years ago

Hi sapien please tell me can I give this water to my 10 yrs son? Because he is having breathing problem…

profile_pic

Lisa Griffin4 years ago

Awsome!
Thank you!
Going to combine with water charger! :v::sparkling_heart::bulb:

profile_pic

vera donna4 years ago

Great work!Mille grazie!Thank You,Thank you,Thank You!Love&Light!

profile_pic

A4 years ago

This should be used as a booster for the water I drink before I do my Subliminal!!! Thank you!

profile_pic

Shikhar Dahal4 years ago

Do one for removal of chlorine and fluoride (although fluoride not compulsory) from drinking water. It’s more important

profile_pic

beepbeep1224 years ago

oh my god, this works! I was so surprised! There’s a huge difference!

profile_pic

KeenParatham4 years ago (edited)

I tired this on my water and of course it works like any other Freq vids SM/DS makes. It was smoother and slightly sweeter. Then all of a suddenly i had this rush of energy. Had to work out to calm myself down. My water tasted like baby water if that such a thing. Thank you!

profile_pic

Crystal QuartzX4 years ago

I tried it in a glass of water, and played it 3x. I filled up another glass of water for comparison. The oxygenated one oddly is more gooder, it doesn’t give any after taste and was way more smoother passing through my tongue and my throat. Its just more gooder. Im’ma try to let my water listen to it more! :heart_eyes:

Thank you Dream Seeds! :sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

su2sa1li44 years ago

anti aromatase

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford4 years ago (edited)

I read all the comments while sitting next to a styrofoam cup of water. Yep I am playing this.
Question: will drinking this help flush out toxins better) or hydrate better?

profile_pic

Mark Squire4 years ago

I just played this next to a gallon of water. Drank a glass, and the surface tension of the water seemed reduced. The water was smoother and slightly sweeter. Very interesting! I’ve done many things over the years to structure water. Crystals, prayer, reiki, vortex machines, minerals, etc. This is a great alternative!

profile_pic

kb4 years ago

Can listening to this give more oxygen to the water in our bodies…?!!

profile_pic

Yung Nova4 years ago (edited)

Would combining this with the water charger empower the energy effect? It gave me a fantastic well being feeling :muscle:

profile_pic

IAm WIAM4 years ago

This is awesome! Thank you👍

profile_pic

Hondo Escatoor4 years ago

This is awesome! Thank you! Will the oxygenated water be good for watering plants?

profile_pic

thelamb4 years ago (edited)

Tried this. Water taste sweet and isn’t heavy on one’s stomach. Can we do it like in water charger? Like putting them in jugs to be drank later on?

profile_pic

haru’s xoxo4 years ago

Can I listen to this? Or should my water listen to this?

profile_pic

beeniel tein4 years ago

Hello SapienMed, I sent you a request from beenieltein@gmail.com for a customized video to buy please reply. Pleaseeee. Thanks

profile_pic

Danish Tajummal4 years ago

Hi sir sapien doea videos while downloaded offline in youtube :)

profile_pic

Stace The Ace4 years ago

Pretty great idea! Thank you!

Would it be a good idea to play this near a water filter? especially non-metal filters.