Wealth Generation + +

No, I don’t have this field.

Since I started listening to Wealth Revision, something has moved, until then nothing too.

1 Like

Please keep us updated. With all the manifestation fields the only thing that counts for me are the actual tangible manifestation results. Thank you.

1 Like

I will do it.

1 Like

I have to add that though, that I have manifested someone gifting me something expensive (a technical household item). I did not plan to buy this item in the first place and was not actively chasing or desiring it. Thus, I do not consider this as “x amount of € saved”. It is a helpful item that will make my life a little bit easier, maybe by 0.2% easier, but that’s it. It feels like an unexpected gift but nothing that is life changing or where I feel “lucky”.

I just wanted to mention this as this could be a result of either the “abundance” aspect of this field here, or a manifestation from the Unexpected Gift" field.

My comment above was only related to the “manifesting at least 100 $ per month” feature.

3 Likes

For the moment I have reached +60€ in this month’s salary
So for this but especially for other financial fields, I continue to use Revision Wealth 16x every day.

2 Likes

Which other fields are in your wealth stack currently?

My current daily wealth stack consists of these fields:

• Abundance Mindset
  • Million Dollar Empire Mindset
  • A life of Magical Abundance
  • Astrologically Inclined NFT
  • Attract More Love Into Your Life
  • Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
  • Blessings Of Aphrodite
  • Ego Dissolution
  • Gratitude and Abundance
  • Gratitude for Blessings
  • Positive Power Waves
  • Love Gratitude and Appreciation
  • Mind Body Soul Graviton
  • POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY
  • Prestige and Grandeur NFT
  • Probability Alteration and Luck
  • The Energy of A Jade Maneki-Neko
  • The Financial Protector
  • The Superabundance NFT
  • Unexpected Gifts
  • Woven Worlds Millions
  • Wealth Generation + +
  • PU - Astrological-Abundance-Buff
  • PU - Bright Like a Triple Leo
  • PU - Freedom
  • PU - Gratitude-Alchemy
  • PU - Higher-Self-Financial-Blockages-Removal
  • PU - Luck Mindset (added today)
  • PU - Road Opener
  • PU - The Luck Elixir Reloaded
  • PU - The Ritual of Prosperity and Abundance
  • SZ - Vibration-of-a-Multi-Millionaire-Advanced-Version
9 Likes

Honestly, if i may give you my opinion?

Thats too much.

If you need all of that and keep adding more there’s one thing that can be read from it:

You still dont believe you can achieve the money thingy.

If i was you, specially not seeing results, id go back to plain basic.

Only Taaffeite, ego dissolution, SLR, one or 2 of abundance/money, gratitude and one of luck.
And if you have Capital Governance.

Thats it.

15 Likes

Overall I am getting results.
Just not from some specific fields.

Thank you for your tips.
I would be happy to shorten the stack, but all these fields feel like they are too important to be removed from the stack… #FOMO lol

3 Likes

I dont know but if ive noticed something all my life is that tricking the body and mind always work to bring new results again and again.

In my opinion and experience everything as good as it could be always brings things to a stuck/stagnant point after a while.

From basic things about changing my shampoo, creams, serum etc after 6 months or so, to fields.

So i have groups of fields in different categories.

Because we have a lot for each category already so one, i dont saturate my energy systems and 2 by groups, switching them once in a while the body/mind/spirit etc will always react like yeeeeeeh something different gluuup gluup let me absorb all of this deep :partying_face:

It creates momentum every time, and keeps things fresh, semi new and spicy ;)

And since they are related, … i dont lose consistency :woman_shrugging:

Like in the gym, you dont go and use every single machine and go to every class because you can be missing something right?
But when you start with a new set of machines after say 1 month or 2 months? You feel a total different pump, sore in completely different and new places.

Same with fields.

19 Likes

Honest opinion, lessen the stack. As @anon73693188 said, this huge stack could be deep down you don’t believe you can achieve wealth. I have 2 wealth audios (financial protector and wealth+) and have been getting sufficient result, more than what I can ask for.

Or don’t let FOMO overburden you with too many fields. I understand the need to get everything but then working with few things is better than trying everything at once. This is coming from a user (me) that tried everything at once expecting tangible results all at once.

8 Likes

Along with with and the other abundance fields, I have been playing…spamming ;) :laughing:
Revision of Wealth
PU Higher Self Financial Blockages Removal

And something has definitely shifted with these 2 new fields. All doubts or unease has disappeared, all money spending/receiving feels completely neutral.
I have received multiple large sums of money for no reason, from different sources (not from my biz-art).

7 Likes

Geez, but I get it lol. I used to do 30-40+ if not more in a playlist but I prefer to lesson them. More of discouragement. If one day I only had time to listen to half than I’m more than likely to quit the entire playlist altogether. My opinion is no matter how long of a playlist, as long as you use the fields consistently, days, weeks, months, or however long until you feel satisfied. If not then it’s like trying a new diet every week and blaming the diets your not losing weight

4 Likes

You know It! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Only with this did I start seeing results; also in my opinion that stack is too long.

3 Likes

Yes. And I feel much more chilled about my abundance/wealth playlist.

But also inspired action, painting more, finishing my paintings, fixed up all my website SEO, Google page indexing. Just general biz follow through, without doubting. Could also be the other revision fields too.

2 Likes

I know everybody is different, but try this:

Listen to this stack as usual, and when each field is playing, tune into it. The goal is a bit like solving a sudoku, eliminating redundant number candidates one by one, or in this case field by field.

When you do this, you eventually reach a core of fields in your wealth stack aka the most important ones in your stack.

Then the idea is to only play the core fields of the wealth stack and only add more if they feel right for the day( for instance, perhaps you felt uneasy today and you notice yourself not being very grateful. In that case you add back in the gratefulness fields, if they weren’t of your core fields).

A lot of blablabla.
For me, for example, my current core wealth stack (meaning I try to play this stack at least once each per day) is:

Emblem of Change
Probability Wave
The Unexpected
Wealth Generator++
Woven Worlds Millions
Financial Protector

That’s my current core.
Emphasis on my. This can be different for everyone.

Also, on top of that, obviously I have a range of wealth NFTs in my pocket. I don’t interact too much with them overall, but I’m sure they also have an effect. (And the abundance tag too)

Overall the field journey is a personal one, so while we can ask for advice or give advice, in the end we must determine ourselves what’s good for us.

I hope this helps

8 Likes

My main stack for months.
Only recently when I added old wealth and luck fields, things started to move from not moving at all.

7 Likes

here’s a simple stack that i think creates a good energetic foundation for wealth:

A life of magical abundance
Probability alteration and luck
Powerful good luck energy
Attract wealth prosperity and abundance
Unexpected gifts
Wealth generation ++
Financial protector
Million dollar empire mindset
Gratitude for blessings

For some reason I have trouble staying consistent with the last two though😕

13 Likes