Wealth Mantra Meditations (Rosechalice's Affiliate link)

Wealth Mantra Meditations

This field is designed to be something that contains the essences and impact of a few specific archetypes, mantras, energetic concepts and structures.

This a woven tapestry of mantras that targets wealth generation and stabilization, maintenance of this abundance and the removal of blockages to this flow.

Also wrapped nicely with some gratitude and the correct measures of each element.

‘Wealth Mantra Meditations’ - created as a crowd project sponsored by our beloved Captain! It was wonderful to be a part of this awesome project! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

• Shanti Mantra and Ananda Hum
  • Om Vinayakaya Namah
  • Om Ganesh Rinnam Chhindhi Varenyam Hoong Namaah Phutt
  • Kamalatmika – the highest expression of prosperity and hence called a Mahavidya (the great mantra)
  • Dhanada – a deity dedicated to immense riches. She is a Yakshi who works for Kubera and is the true source of his wealth
  • Kubera – for unseen and unexpected riches
  • Srisukta – a holistic formula for prosperity
  • OM Namo Narayanaya

Audio length is 19:36

You can find this beautiful gem here! Wealth Mantra Meditations

Thanks, all! :slight_smile: :rose:

19 Likes

:smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks, Zen! :mage: :sparkling_heart: :rose:

3 Likes

Love these mantras - Salary increase at work! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :rose: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Thanks, Captain! :mage: :hugs:

14 Likes

I will get this now because this is the ULTIMATE!

5 Likes

And love the music too! Feels calming but also uplifting and positive!

5 Likes

Another finance-related victory! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :pray: :mage: :hugs: and thanks to Captain! :slight_smile:

1 Like

tell us more

1 Like

This is a private one, so . . . just know that it is a hurdle I had previously attempted on various occasions that seemed impossible, and NOW! has happened. This field is a miracle!

3 Likes

thank you for your feedback!!! i am gathering strength to buy it…but there is also the shielding vers. 3 , perhaps another NFT on friday aaand… budget…will come to it…

1 Like

In the meantime, spam Unexpected Gifts. Also a miraculous blessing!

1 Like

have bought that

1 Like

fight and flight and the unesp. gifts… it is not wrong that i go slow with them… they work with one two listens…

with the 1. wooven worlds i had good stuff only in one loop. when two i get heavy…

1 Like

Wealth Mantra meditations will pay for itself. Play those two together for added blessings.

2 Likes

thank you for the tip!!!

1 Like

ya know… i am buyin it…now…you are hmm motivating…

1 Like

Please keep us posted about your results, and feel the joy of having reached your goals! :partying_face: :pray: :star_struck:

1 Like

bought it…

gladly! i make a stack from the mythic combo then respect and torus then wooven and unexp gifts, now i ll simply include this on the tail…

2 Likes

Sounds good! :mage:

2 Likes

i am also inlove with the first wooven worlds audio. and every day even more inlove. the new ones are simply super.

1 Like