Wearing 4̶ ̶̶ 6 mandalas in one cubic necklace

Would it work? I attached the picture of a necklace.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Have you checked out the deeper discussion of this question in the Printing NFTs as Tags? The same reports from two-sided tags would apply to your question. Check it out!

2 Likes

Thanks! Will do now!

1 Like

I have 7 in a bracelet and it works. sorry it’s upside down, and dark, lol

17 Likes

Good idea, @Ali !

@Rosechalice this looks great! How big is this? can you swap these out?

3 Likes

I loveee it :heart_eyes: Where did you get it? Do you wear it outside?

2 Likes

they are small pics, cannot be swapped out. I will find the link. I found it on etsy

second link

4 Likes

Thank you. I hope the size doesn’t matter, right? Since the images would be tiny in a necklace.

2 Likes

the energy is there for sure. when i put the bracelet on, I really feel it.

2 Likes

Which ones are in your bracelet?:) Did you download them and printed, or did you download and send picture to the seller for them to print?

1 Like

This is so cool! I’d buy a bunch of these if they where comfortable to wear in bulk lol i imagine the edges could be iffy

Uh-oh. The thought about the edges never occurred to me. I guess I’ll be first to test it out and I’ll let you all know afterwards:)

1 Like

I uploaded pics to be printed for the bracelet:

eternal
unexpected
warrior monk
life force tree
negentropic dragon
stone of destiny
zealot of positive change

1 Like

It seems like they’re not on sapienmed Instagram?

1 Like

the pics on my bracelet are from the newish set of NFTs meant to be worn as tags, some of which can be found here. They are not the same as the mandalas on instagram, but the box necklace will be a good wearable home for which ever images you choose/use.

1 Like

Oh wow. That’s the whole legacy you’ve got here. Looking forward for the day when I can buy them all too :relaxed: Thank you so much :heart:

@Zen’s done a great job of collecting images for us here:
NFTs original Image Download

2 Likes

Ooohh I appreciate it so much, thank you @WellBeing @Zen

1 Like