Weekend Greetings! Share Your Plans - Contemplation or Field Experimentation?

What’s up everyone? How are your sapienmed life experiments going? Greetings on this wonderful weekend! Share your ongoing and upcoming interests and shenanigans! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Yeah fam this is interactive lol. Please share what’s up with you. Newest sapienmed acquisition? What you have learned most recently from using your field tools in a different way, perhaps. What you are grateful for. What you are up to this weekend, morphic field related or not.

2 Likes

I got a Volleyball tournament this weekend, had my first ever acupuncture done yesterday. Felt the tightness along with muscle spasms in my quads, managed to squat up from bed this morning without any pain. Let’s see how the weekend progresses.

These days I’m mainly focusing on my knee health and putting everything else behind. It’s been ‘long enough’

9 Likes

I was pondering about the path, looking back at the distance my feets covered, and I got so serene, I began to walk it with a rather clear idea, and within the first year, I achieved what I got in mind to achieve for the first year, understanding the basic concepts of the self love, personal energy and personal vibration and take care of those aspects, which I’ve did, quite a lot of work and 90% of the yearly budget went that way, and with the Energy Being and Ascensionaut in my inventory and a constant and active work with them, I feel it will direct my path on a clearer and less bumpy road, and now it’s time to turn towards increasing the Brain power.

2024 will be the year of Brain Fields, I feel with my PhD research I may be able to bring a bit more of negentropy in the world, and to do so I need to take my intelligence even further the level it is now!
Plus obviously the earthy benefits that a genius level mind will have, Serve the Self aswell!

About this weekend, it’s family gathering time, I won’t be working a lot on my stacks, and enjoy my dear ones🤍

9 Likes

Just figuring out some last agreement details for the new business ( manifested it in 2 months😎) we are starting in partnership, in the agriculture industry. Will be living in the Himalayas to take care of it. The site has amazing environment. My home for some years is gonna be the one I’ve attached below, an old construction.

Life has gotten a lot better in all areas since i’m more aggressively working on trauma, stuck emotions & instilling new belief systems with captains’ tools. Had many breakthroughs & revelations. Currently reading and contemplating on which field to buy, VOC or VOT. I reached oneness with the universe to such extent that i would often feel like im in god, if that makes sense to you but my parents brought me back to the maya lol ( also a part of him) to take care of my earthly duties first. So my main purpose of buying either VOC or VOT is to master manifestation as in faster/easier/natural manifestations with little to no resistance. Feel free to give any insights if anybody wants to regarding choosing between the two & dear mods, if this feels out of this topic, let me know, i’ll remove it.

Happy Weekend everyone! Have a lovely time! :sparkles::innocent:

14 Likes

It’s perfect - I enjoyed reading it! :slight_smile:
On all your breakthroughs . . .

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Thank you Rose😊i love your vibes

2 Likes

That’s very sweet of you.

2 Likes

Good luck on the tournament, @Zen. I love acupuncture - find it very helpful in many ways. Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:
Awaken Lotus

1 Like

Recently I’ve been reflecting on just how much my life has changed since I started using fields. The change has been gradual so sometimes I don’t realise how far I’ve come but I really do feel brand new and I’m so grateful for it.

Also grateful for the community, I learn so much from you all. Enjoy your weekend!

5 Likes

Nice to hear @V33. Gratz

1 Like

I plan to listen to new fields, meditate, focus on not sleeping during daytime, I plan on doing some yoga and a little bit of exercise.
Have a Great Weekend Everyone! :pray::grinning:

4 Likes