Weight changes with the course

Hello…
So last night i did day 2 of Energy Sensitivity part of the course, that’s how far im in it and i have noticed that despite eating so much more (i literally feel super hungry with stomach growling noise and all :slightly_smiling_face: every hour or like 45 mins not kidding) and i feel for heavy stuff or sweets which is normal with the amount of energy used.
However ive realized that i am losing weight since the 3rd day of body primer, 3.5 pounds to be exact :open_mouth: in almost 6 days woah?!

On the morning of 3rd day of body primer still half asleep i said to myself i feel so light, like literally my body feels like when i was 20 (i was skinny then kinda) and it wasnt just energetically cleaner or lighter, my body flesh muscles fat lol felt like half weight from the before the course.

And it keeps going and going.

Let me tell you usually ppl loses weight when under stress, i was one of those typical but then like from 12 years ago stress, depression, anger, frustration and anxiety started making me gain weight even if eating little, throughout those 12 years i learnt why and that i needed to address the real issues etc, but even if i did address them or had times of intense detox of all levels , heal etc the weight was there, that heavy tax charged by emotions ive been through in those years and ive had to make a big effort to keep lean and fit…

This is how powerful this course is, for the first time in sooooo long im feeling light, im feeling free, im feeling going back to that Me before all the craziness and suffer 12 years of my life endured, those years that i felt wasted and like a black hole in my story is closing and coming to and end.

This is a reminder of the amazing magical and powerful time in our lives we are in thanks to Dream with the collaboration of Sam now… lets not take it for granted and take fully advantage of all the tools we have right in front of us served like a buffet, and to encourage those that havent joined the course yet or are hesitant… DO IT!!! from all that Dream has created this is the best gift we can give to ourselves and the solid foundation to the future we want to build.
:heart:

Anybody else losing weight ? Lol

9 Likes

yes so much hunger and still loosing weight especially when i do energy course

1 Like

Awesome!! Have you finished it and are doing more rounds?

doing more rounds

last week i had huge appetite i couldn’t hold myself i’ve ate like 5 sugary chocolate cakes + plus some real food lunch and dinner. the day after thought i will be overweight, guess what, no more weight than i usually had before that day. unbelievable

It is unbelievable, i normally rarely eat lol but if i ate a potato i could see it every where in my body the next day, of course not eating much had the metabolism turned lazy but still… now from breakfast i need something big, normally id feel super full for 4 hours or so now its like 45 mins after and my stomach is demanding food again lol then zzzzzz and repeat, and losing weight. Did we just finally discover the heaven of eating all we want while being energized and losing weight? Whattt?! :sunglasses: *starts playing the ukulele and happily singing…

me too i get that zzzzz time to time like for 30min to 45 mins

1 Like

lol it doesn’t last all :smiley:

Body wants more nutrients to grow new pathways and also foods for binding toxins for safe detox.

6 Likes

Please could you help me with this question? Can subtitles be used in Spanish for this course?

1 Like

Well of course :laughing::laughing::laughing:
I didnt think itll for ever be like this, but i do think it will for a while until all energy work settles, specially if weight gain was due to stress and not actually food lol

1 Like

No darling, i actually checked and no there’s no option for captions in spanish, but the course comes with pdfs with transcriptions for everything all the videos etc that could then be translated.

I actually wouldnt mind translating for captions in spanish @Captain_Nemo @SammyG :heart:

2 Likes

@anon26869922
I am very grateful for the kindness of an angel that is in you at all times. So now that I have a clearer picture thanks to you, I can take the course without any fear of not being able to use the complete information. Thank you so much beautiful moon!!! :heart:

3 Likes

No problem. Yes all is well and explained clear there x

Enjoy it!

1 Like