Weight Management For A Comfort Food Junkie

I’ve been a comfort food junkie for 50 years, and have always found weight loss/management difficult. I put together a stack to help with this. I am physically active, (walk, bike, gym workouts) so I didn’t include the workout fields.
Glycolysis (The Sugar Metabolizer)
Extreme Fat Burn (Thermogenic Weight Loss)
Enhanced Fat Metabolism
Stomach Shrinking and Toning
Overcome Any Addiction
Obcessive Compulsive Disorder Help
Hunger Inhibitor

Any thoughts or sugesstions for improvement are appreciated.

2 Likes

Bam 15 (on Swords of Adipose Anihilliation album)- for diet-induced weight gain. I’ve noticed when I use it, I am able to eat more food without gaining as much weight and it also sheds existing fat. Besides all that, there are many health benefits associated with it. Not that you should use this field as an excuse to eat like crap, but it certainly can help you as you improve your eating habits.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-16298-2/

1 Like

You give us the answer right here:

You’re using food to comfort yourself which, at one time, was the wisest strategy you could do at that time, knowing what you knew then. However, that’s a strategy that you’ve outgrown and maybe (and I say this kindly) after 50 years, you’re beginning to recognize that the comfort your food is giving you is short-lived and has other side effects that you don’t want. The fields you’ve chosen address the side effects of your old strategy, but they don’t really address the reason why you needed that former strategy in the first place.

Heal whatever wound that that you’re trying to comfort. When you heal it, you will no longer need the food you had been using.

And if you have no clue what your wound might be, you can riff off that tired slogan, “It’s food, not love,” and use JAAJ’s Daily Self Love Stack :white_heart:.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I’m fairly aware of what the old wounds are and the emotional repression that goes along with them. I’m using some subliminals to relieve the condition. They do work, but it seems so slow. The Body Primer (from the Energy Course) did release some old buried causation, but I guess I’m wondering what’s the best field for releasing repression - or old buried wounds? I have used Emotional Release also; mostly looking for anything I can add to it to move the process along.

Great! That must give you some comfort, knowing what’s going on with you AND that you’re doing something about it. That’s great!

I understand. Maybe it’s a self-selecting population here but a lot of people have had more and faster success with the fields that we have for such conditions than they did with subliminals. That’s where I would start, if I were in your situation.

Why limit yourself to “the”? Why not make yourself a stack? (Or use the stack that’s already made for you, either in the thread I linked to or in our Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks thread? After all, your use of “wounds” tells me that there’s more than one (and that’s all right). It’s likely that these various incidents impacted you in different ways and that your responses to these events influenced other aspects of your life, so you’re going to want a more comprehensive approach than just “the best.” At least, that’s what I would do.

And since you’re doing the Energy Course, where you’ve been asked not to use other fields from outside the course, you’ve got time to ponder your needs and to do your research.

1 Like

It looks like “Release Built up Negative Emotional Energy” might be a good place to start, after I finish the first round of the Energy Course.