Weird mirror feeling/seeing

So I was staring at myself in the mirror to see if I made more progress on seeing my aura better. I decided to turn the lights off after a few minutes to see if that would help. Well it helped but all a sudden at a point it felt as if I was being sucked into it and my face turned into something different something weird. I don’t know how to explain it at first my nose started looking big I got a chuckle out of that then my aura started glowing like a bright reddish orange and I mean bright then my face changed into this weird face as if I had a weird like Halloween mask on my eyes looked straight black and just plain weird I can’t really explain it and I swear it looked as if this face in the mirror smiled at me. I started to feel weird and drained like so I stopped. I have done this before but never experienced this. What would this possibly be lol

4 Likes

Possibly your Shadow?

2 Likes

Come back here and reply if such ‘peculiarities’ happen again — and you feel the need.
Writing the below just in case.

If it is your shadow and it started showing itself to you, you’re going to want to take care of it — integrate it. You want to do this sooner rather than later, if it is your shadow and you’re going psychic.

If it is your shadow, what you see is pointing to a disowned aspect of yourself, that is asking for your attention, acceptance, healing — so that you become whole, reach your potential, continue to evolve in a healthy manner, and live your life as a free, powerful, sovereign being.
If it is your shadow, it has been operating under the surface of your awareness — if you feel like you’re stuck in some way, this may be why.

You’re going to want to make sure your house is in order before you go on with your mystic experiments.

From my experience, few of the things that have been helping me, also as advised by forum members throughout,

Numero Uno: You can introduce this now. Make sure you’re more grounded than a mofo before you reach for the stars. Besides grounding fields, start with root chakra (will help you ground), then work up. Mandelbrot is great.

Dos:
Soul Restoration if you have any, Project Mental Health also has it
Become Whole
Depths of Your Soul / Mind Body Soul Graviton
From Maitreya, Shadow Integration
+Exactly what @JAAJ said:

Tres: If you see it again, and whatever else you may see, ask it what it wants to tell you. Remember this mantra: ‘I accept’ — acknowledge and listen what it’s got to tell you. If it has showed itself to you, my personal opinion is that you are now ready to hear, acknowledge, and heal it :)

Q: Particularities.
It did not show itself to you in the mirror for no reason. Perhaps you might in fact have even some distant recognition of what the nose and the clown point to? Start from there and the feelings and experiences associated with it.

Plenty of Alchemical Revisions, Trauma, and Release fields around here. Other suggested playlists in the search box.
Programmed Intention has wunderbar ‘Heal Dissociation’ on YouTube, also helps to ground (but not instantly) and bring back aspects unknown of yourself

6: Ease off the psychic experiments until you get your house in order, unless you like too much adventure.
Heal first, and establish strong connections with your Soul, HS; Allies: God/Source / some divinity you’re already connected to / spirit guide. You may add Higher Self Connection. Grace and First Light of Dawn are also great. I’d put FLOD in a daily stack.

:v:

3 Likes

I’m going to start doing shadow work. I do believe it is my shadow. I keep seeing things on shadow work crossing my path and a few months ago this one person that taught me how to properly meditate had told me they wanted to teach me shadow work but never got a chance to see them yet. I’m also getting a lot of things popping up in my dreams from my subconscious lately. For example this one dream I had this pet centipede this thing was huge and black straight black. I loved this thing I had it on my shoulder and was petting it, hugging it and even kissing it lol. I found out that means either fear or anger hidden within you and I’ve always known about the anger but I’m starting to believe it’s fear and sadness that I don’t recognize that turns into anger and this is the only thing I can’t seem to get passed. I really need to figure it out. I’m getting more calm and happier but then once in a blue moon I’ll just wake up one day with these terrible feelings of emotions I can’t even explain. It will literally hurt on the inside and I don’t ever know how to handle it. Sometimes I’ll say stupid things I don’t mean to people. I’ve been trying so hard to work on this and fully get rid of whatever it is holding me back but I just can’t seem to figure out what it truly is. I always thought I was mad at other people but sometimes I get this thought in my head I’m really the one I’m angry at for letting things happen and making excuses instead of trying to fix it. My whole life I always ran whenever something happened I would try and run or just take the route that would make it the quickest to deal with things. I never looked into the future never cared just always cared about that moment and I regret that so much now that I’m older and see the life I could’ve had vs the life I made/the life I say I never made when in reality I did we all make our lives. I just wish I would’ve realized some of the things I know now years ago

2 Likes

It’s normal, it happens to everyone who tries this :)

3 Likes

I am glad to hear this :)

It should help :) Be diligent.

And yes, the dreams and visions seem to be normal, as I’ve also come to find out. One thing I can say, is that what you’ll see might have meaning in regards to you, as far-fetched and forgotten it may seem. I for one, have also seen caterpillars, which later turned into cocoons. I came to realize it meant ‘metamorphosis’.

Good luck!

2 Likes