I need some help

Hey everybody! I was doing so good for so long I was feeling happy and energized but now this passed few days to a week I just don’t know what’s going on with me. I’m feeling so hurt anymore I can feel it in my chest. It feels as if it’s tightening and it gets hard to breathe at some points. I feel like I’m barely able to walk anymore I just don’t feel like myself anymore. All I can see anymore is how evil this world is. We’re all being poisoned by so many things. The things I had faith and believed in are all crashing down on me I’m just getting these thoughts anymore telling me I need to connect to my higher self in order to fully leave earth after death and all this. The dreams I get feel so real everything looks how it does in the real world but I can’t control it the second I try I wake up or see something that wakes me up I don’t know why. Nothing feels the same anymore my life, the people the last few people in my life I thought I knew, the sky, the air everything is different I can’t explain it. I don’t like the way I’m feeling anymore I don’t know what’s happening to me. I see this energy in the air usually around electronics and lights and stuff like that and it can get overwhelming at times makes me feel like lightning is jolting through my whole body. I can’t go in even small crowds anymore I feel so uneasy. I keep getting these thoughts the world is ending and I’m running out of time. I try to explain these things to my partner but they don’t want to listen I honestly think they think I’m going crazy anymore. Everything was feeling like it was all pulling together then just one day woke up and it seems as if everything is falling apart. It seems as if everything I knew my whole life was a lie. I thought I was waking up but now I don’t even know what to believe anymore. Does anybody know what is happening to me?

2 Likes

Hi and thanks for sharing your situation.

It sounds to me like you are either about to, or just did, level up to a new plateau of consciousness. The higher you go, the more isolating it can be.

You are not crazy, they are poisoning us in all ways imaginable (and even more you may not be able to grasp yet). It is a visceral feeling when you attain higher vibrations as your connections to everything is that much strong and more palpable.

There is not much solace I can provide as another traveller of consciousness and random person on the internet. Just know, you are not this body or current life, it is all temporary and an illusion. These feelings will subside in time and you will find a new ‘normal’. There are ebbs and flows with these types of feelings.

I would suggest getting out in nature and sit with these feelings while grounding. After you feel them, try and let them go as they are not your own but rather picking up on the collective consciousness.

The tightness in your chest is likely part anxiety from the overwhelming feelings and a heart chakra that is trying to expand. It could also be that your current situation does not resonate any longer and you are being pushed to let some things go that no longer serve you.

I am in a similar situation as you, in that I no longer resonate with this realm and have to currently pretend most of the time. Luckily, my wife is on a similar path as me so at least one person does not think I am crazy and innerstands me.

It is a tough road and an especially low vibrational period to be moving towards being your Higher Self in the now. Know that you will get threw this and it is our challenges and lessons which force this growth. I have been thrown several times deep into ‘the pit’ before and always climb out stronger.

Sending you love, healing, peace and a clear mind.

2 Likes

My recommendation would be:

1. Ego Dissolution + Amygdala Healing + Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0 + Etheric Cord Cutter + Angelic Intercession + Outlook Retrainer
    Ego Dissolution - YouTube
    Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release) - YouTube
    Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0 - YouTube
    Etheric Cord Cutter - YouTube
    Angelic Intercession - YouTube
    The Outlook Retrainer - YouTube

2. Raise your vibration to the maximum you can handle and burn that negativity off:

1. Educate yourself on the bigger picture and purpose:
2 Likes

Agree with the above, though I note the chest tightening and trouble breathing. I would definitely look to the various lung, heart, circulation, and Covid recovery audios. Of course, the standard proviso about consulting with a health care provider applies.

1 Like

Thank you for your response :blush: I’m trying to focus on living for my higher self more. I’m done smoking cigarettes, I plan on fully quitting thc, I’m going on a strict diet of just natural things no meats or anything like that, I want to get outside everyday like you said and connect to earth and the sun while focusing on all the things I have crammed inside. It’s really hard to maintain your energy when your trying your hardest to be the best you and your partner does things it seems purposely to make you angry and then say things like “I’m hypocritical” and all these things just because they will keep at it and keep at it till I finally say something. I want to leave so bad but I have no where to go no family that would help nothing. I constantly have no money because I’m trying to make not just my partner happy but an autistic sibling as well while getting no benefits. If one would ask me for something and if I would say no why do I feel selfish? Why do I feel so selfish and messed up for wanting to leave? Hell I even feel messed up right now for thinking this let along writing about it on here lol. I haven’t been the best person in the past. I’ve said mean things and done stupid things out of anger. See I will always admit those things I feel terrible about things I’ve said and done. I’ve never hit them no but I’ve put holes in walls and said the most messed up things. Now that I’m changing and trying to change even more for the better I swear it’s like things have changed and there’s something inside of them that wants us to argue constantly. I swear it’s a repeating process same things everyday anymore and I try so hard to bite my tongue but they just pick and pick and pick. For example we play this game but I swear whenever we lose in this game she always comes for me making it seem like it’s my fault we lost they never take the blame for anything lol. I’ve been told I have no common sense and I swear when I ignore this stuff it gets even worse. Wanna walk away? Don’t even think about it they’ll step right in front of the path your going causing you to have to turn around back into the same situation. Today they asked if I was retarded or something because I was ignoring the things they were saying and the funny thing is this whole argument started because (I’m sorry if I can’t put this please let me know I’m trying to keep it as family friendly lol) they were trying to do stuff if you know what I mean i was telling them I wasn’t in the mood and they kept at it I started feeling very weird and I told them that. They got all upset and personal over it saying I can leave if I feel that way. I tried to leave the situation by going up to take a shower they stepped right in front of the stairs saying I’m not aloud and I finally said their acting like a bot and then they got real angry swearing I started the whole conversation saying I’m being dramatic that all they had to do was go to the bathroom and they never said I couldn’t. I swear when I leave and come back it’s like their a whole different person different look different everything. They don’t want to listen to me about anything I have to say about this stuff. They always bring up the past saying this is why their like this to me but in reality when I used to lash out say stupid things it was because of all the control. Wasn’t aloud to talk to him, couldn’t talk to her, we would argue id want to go somewhere oh I’m not aloud but yet it’s still all my fault I’m the ahole because I was the one that took everything too far. Now this happened my whole childhood too same situations same scenarios and everything. It honestly makes me feel like I’m going crazy gets me thinking their not even real people lol not really but there’s a demon or something that wanted to destroy me my whole life. First time I got institutionalized I was about 11 all because I didn’t want to go to church my great grandmother which was my guardian until 16 called crisis saying I’m out of control that I’m not listening they need to do something. She was always able to somehow convince everybody that I was such a bad person lost all my friends because of her had no friends because of her but was always blamed on me that I was a bad person I’m the ahole always because I would eventually finally start saying things, mean things because they never quit they keep at it and keep at it to get a rise out of you and call you crazy and tell people all the things you’ve done wrong in arguments but never things they’ve done. When you try to tell the person their telling the things about you to what they do wrong they their always like don’t make excuses and excuses don’t make it right and they always have to demand an apology and even when your not the one wrong you better apologize or all hell with break loose. Why do I keep getting put in the same exact situations my whole life? And why is it that I feel so terrible when thinking about leaving them even if they would have no money if I did? Is that a selfish thought like how I feel or are those the bad trying to keep me bound to this hell? It’s so hard to tell anymore

1 Like

Thank you! I’m definitely going to be checking these out. I’ll keep you all updated over time :blush:

Thank you! I probably need to listen to the lung recovery it’s most likely because I quit smoking. After I quit I started seeing improvements within hours like you feel so weird you can feel your body fighting it off and your mind just keeps trying to tell you to smoke every now and then. It’s like you can feel this energy switch when you get those thoughts I’m learning to ignore them and be able to snap out of it if that makes sense

Thanks for sharing more, I know it’s not easy to open up.

It sounds to me that you went from one abusive/controlling relationship (grandmother) to another (current partner). This trend is likely to persist until you learn to forgive yourself, love yourself and let it all go. Your soul wants to find out how you will react and deal with this situation. It is easier to be controlled when you’re an empath and feel so deeply. Being convinced it is your doing and not theirs. Controllers need you disempowered and at a similar low vibration to them.

Once you can ‘learn your lesson’ there is no need to keep experiencing these scenarios, it’s done and you move on to your next challenge.

An empowered you has a higher vibration, attracts others with a matching vibe, and the entities/parasites in or around you cannot exist in The Light.

Ultimately, you are only responsible for yourself and not others. Work on loving yourself, detachment from guilt, and good things will start coming to you when least expected.

We have all done things we are not proud of in the past. If you dwell on them they will influence your future and keep repeating. Your mind creates your reality. If you have toxic thoughts or live in an oppressive environment this will be your manifested experience.

One day, you will look back on this and be thankful that your partner was a catalyst for your personal growth. Maybe they are an NPC just to force this situation of development and growth!

I only got out of the ‘pit of sorrow’ and stayed out because I was able to re-frame my experiences as Life Lessons. When you pass that ‘level’ that’s it, no more of that type of bullshit. You get a fresh serving of new experiences which are hopefully less shitty lol.

It will be hard to stand in your power against a manipulative controller but they are just scared because your becoming empowered. Time to finish the job and be strong in my opinion.

When life closes a door it also cracks a window, you just need to find it.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply again I really appreciate it and I really appreciate how helpful everybody in this forum is and i just absolutely love how people don’t judge in here. I think I’ve realized a few more things. I was thinking it was my partner but now that we went away for a weekend to a different city, different house, etc. There was no problems just one argument but arguments happen that’s life. The energy felt different, the sky looked different, the sun, everything. I didn’t see shadows moving or nothing like that in the air bnb we stayed in. I honestly think there’s either some dark force in my house or just in the city period. My partner some how saw these posts I made and got very upset with it. I don’t even understand how they saw it they don’t even know this site. They said an email popped up on the phone screen and they were able to read it. How do i turn this off? I gotta be very careful now they don’t want me doing this stuff anymore with the third eye or anything like that. They said I was getting scary and that if I kept up with it they would look into getting me help I deserve lol. See I stopped doing magic/witchcraft now I realized that was starting to consume me. I was relying more on myself and my own craft than I was praying and all that. I was starting to like mock god even like I was just building up this bad ego and it made me feel so unstoppable and powerful so I had to stop. My intentions with it was good I just want to help people. I believe I chose to be here to protect/fight against this evil. I desire nothing but to help others in any way I can. See the city I live in nothing but bad news. Just straight up drugs everybody is on them but very few and everybody wants to be some thug. So I don’t go outside much here. What’s the best way to get rid of this evil/negative entity for everybody not just myself but for the city as well?