Welcome to Eldergrove Haven! šŸŒ³

This story based concept feels very Inception like, but in a Good way :smiley:. It also reminds me of the Chronicles of Narnia movie where the protagonists cum adventurers find a portal that takes them from their City World to a Magical and Metaphysical World overflowing with Mana and teeming with all sorts of Magical creatures and beings :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Seems like Captain has finally decided to take out the goodies from his Wizarding Hat and this is just the start :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Here it is :smiley:

18 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Omggggggg

Itā€™s so so so beautifulā€¦

Incredible incredible

Makes me cry almost
Smiling non stopā€¦

Thank you so much

9 Likes

Smiling non stop! yesyes!!
You have done it and ā€œweā€ are listening and awwwā€¦ so so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you!!

6 Likes

Youā€™re really good at this. I was expecting something amateurish with a lot of heart but this is really well done.

6 Likes

Itā€™s truly incredibleā€¦ Like thereā€™s energy in every word

6 Likes

i truly think there is!
while i was listening loud enough for my plants to hear it also, i looked outside through the window, thought about a ā€œfriendā€, a buzzard. he often sits at the church next to my house. but i missed him since more than a week. andā€¦
he is here!!! just now!!!
oh, he just left, the crows are very aggressive

6 Likes

The Fae are happy!

5 Likes

Is the plural of Fae fae?

3 Likes

Well the collective is, I donā€™t know about 2 or 3

2 Likes

Blessings on your Guild! :slight_smile:

6 Likes