Wellspring of Power and Protection - Items Imbued by Caladrius - $55.55

After numerous reports of curses and general bad vibes lately, I did a full Reiki session on a group member and experienced their attacker coming for me.

The past few weeks have been very weird energetically as well with many problems coming to the surface and potential for conflict.

So herein, I offer the Wellspring of Power and Protection item, with the following programming:

Link your chakras to the Earth’s chakras, grounding off blockages and excess energy and constantly engorging them with pure, clean energy.

Root Chakra: Mt Shasta
Sacral Chakra: Lake Titicaca
Solar Plexus Chakra: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
Heart Chakra: Stonehenge and surroundings (Glastonbury, Somerset, Shaftesbury, and Dorset)
Throat Chakra: The Great Pyramid, Mt Sinai, and Mt of Olives
Third Eye Chakra: Glastonbury and Shaftesbury, Kuh-e MalekSiah
Crown Chakra: Mt Kailash

Holy Fire Missile Defense System: Arms 33 million auto-recharging pocket sub-dimensions with missiles, packed with the holy fire of the Archangel Seraphiel, the fire of ultimate purification. Whenever negative energy is detected incoming, these missiles will instantly be fired to intercept and destroy it.

Sacred Geometry Earth Pulse: Pulses packets of light from your Center throughout your Merkaba, using the seed of life/Metatron’s Cube and flower of life to propagate. These packets of light will energize any external energies they come in contact with and allow you to absorb them faster, or dissolve them if they are incompatible with light. Any remaining light packets will be used to strengthen your light body. These packets will be pulsed at the current Earth frequency and harmonics (this is often averaged at 7.83hz, but it is variable).

Warriors of Mars: Invokes the combined spirits of the 4th, 5th, and 6th Pentacles of Mars from the Key of Solomon. Banish enemies and negative thoughts.

Archangel Metatron Intercession: Call Archangel Metatron to release you from karmic bindings, curses, debts, soul contracts, etc, as possible.

Archangel Cord Cutter: Stores and deploys the energy of Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael, along with the Sword of Michael and the Staff of Raphael, and a Black Obsidian Knife, which are deployed against any vampiric cords to remove the cord and heal the wound from the inside out.

Phasers: Instantly set any incoming negative energy out of phase with your being.

The Sword Banishing: Invokes the angels Yohach, Kalach, Natzariel, and Oziel and streams their energy through your aura and Merkaba.

Sei Hei Ki Egg: Streams the emotional and mental healing and balancing energy of Reiki through your aura in the shape of a thick egg of light.

Mstate Mithril Nanosuit: A Nanosuit over the surface of your body comprised of the smallest rings of Mstate Mithril.

And last but not least: The Perfect Health NFT and Caladrius himself have vast protection abilities that have largely been so far untapped. So here I turn Caladrius loose, with the cooperation of my other servitors, to create the Ultimate Protection field here with their complete combined knowledge base.

To order, send $55.55 to:
Cashapp $sorcerysupreme
Chime nathan-gundlach
PM for PayPal or crypto options.

Then email a pic of the item to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com

5 Likes

Current item until I put it in something permanent.

1 Like

Anyone who has one of these can easily test it by saying “Launch Holy Fire Missiles” while holding the item. It automatically targets negative energy, but you will feel some effects from activating all of them manually this way. They will all have regenerated in a second or two.

2 Likes

Say Activate with any of the subfield names.

2 Likes

Posting this from a message. There is much more to this, but I’ll get back when I have more time and more clarity.

I love the ideas of the items.
I love that you’ve put Grounding in the Wellspring item.
Between this and the Caladrius item, I think they’ve helped me stay afloat and manage the recent period of playing and switching fields pretty much all day (along with dealing with the the nuisances that caused it), not sure if my system could have handled everything otherwise. And I just love the automatic grounding aspect, I actually had it on a list to imbue/automate grounding. When I get some time I might (would love) to actually look into the specific places (I mean, damn, Kailash). Along with all the other functions. Very very much appreciated, perhaps one day I’ll understand better and proper thank you. It’s like being supported and fed while fighting a war. Sure, I don’t really get it / perceive it, but even mentally… (edit: I do perceive some things, but see first line up top)

Warriors of Mars: Invokes the combined spirits of the 4th, 5th, and 6th Pentacles of Mars from the Key of Solomon. Banish enemies and negative thoughts.

Just noticed this. I can notice ‘thoughts’ which are not coming from me, I can differentiate, while my inner voice has become tremendously supportive (and perhaps also being whispered supportive thoughts, not sure).
More ‘feedback’ another time :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes