What are some good spiritual youtubers?

I’m getting really tired of the ones that keep making the same video over and over and pretending like they are talking about it for the first time.

Sometimes I like smaller channels like (Reprogram The Matrix - YouTube) because they seem more authentic.

3 Likes

Lol is this a legit question or and advertisement haha it sounds so funny

1 Like

I think Aaron Doughty is pretty good. Richard Grannon is good. His channel isn’t purely spiritual. It’s like a bridge between the psychological and spiritual; a hybrid channel of the two unofficially.

1 Like

I use to watch Aaron but he keeps making videos about the same thing and acts like he’s mentioning it for the first time.

3 Likes

it was just a question and I added a recommendation. I guess I just got straight to the point lol

3 Likes

Dunno bro, you see it yourself on youtube, they talk about all this spiritual stuff but when you would show them Morphic fields or any thing related to energetic work most of them would be like “that ain’t real man” then again if they showed on youtube that there’s actual morphic fields out there that will help people way more than these spiritual people on youtube talk about, they would lose their jobs

Simply said, I think its really hard to find spiritual youtubers who know what theyre talking bout as long as they have a decent amount of fame, I mean, they built there lifes on it, I wouldnt want it either to be gone to pieces, but thats more of a ego topic, not judging, unlikely to happen for many of these youtubers that they will be so open about it and anything that is in abillity to bring the risk up that they will lose their fame/money/job/etc

The only thing that I see as helpful are good books you read yourself or audio recorded and your own experience and work, because thats where you will learn more than someone can tell you or show you
not saying you can’t learn trough people telling you, here on the forum I learned way more than from some youtube guy talking about whatever is publicy sellable

(Thanks everyone who thought me on that part)

you just might want to start with that maybe, its just a course

(If you already are good at meditation and all that then I am sorry to have it sent it to you, I dont know how advanced you are , might be usefull for someone else one day maybe :slight_smile: )

my recommendation has nothing to do with youtubers, but I feel and am pretty sure this will help you more than some people on the internet talking about things they didnt even really touched the surface on, then again. maybe they did and understood how to make money and just do the same thing over and over again, and who knows, mgiht even help people out there
( I mean the fame ones who talk about LoA all the time and nothing else)

There are of course youtube videos of people like david r hawkins, alan watts and the fame gurus and specified videos on things that are awesome, but you have to look for specified things to find good youtubers I guess, which of course will teach you too a bunch of things and as you seen yourself, smaller channels are authentic because they dont care about monkey making, instead just have fun talking about things and teaching people, they dont care about the money, and because they’re small its hard to find good ones sadly

6 Likes
8 Likes

Dropping to thank OP for asking this question.
Spencer viber and skylife I recommend(will link tomorrow,I am on mobile now.)

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to delve into the lectures of Dan Winter. I’m starting now! Hell yes.

6 Likes

These look intriguing, thanks!

This is a juicy list, thanks!

yeah he was very nice and friendly!

i haven’t seen his content in years, but i am appreciative of the videos that made me feel comfortable exploring new ideas.

i also like victor oddo’s work and he felt like the father figure i wish i grew up with.

i also had a big crush on aaron abke.

personally, i’m more interested in our forum members as i feel more equality in the nature of our interactions.

1 Like

I currently really like Teal Swan’s content.

3 Likes