What are somethings one can do if one suspects one may be on early stage of having caught the coronavirus?

Does the coronavirus disruption audio work at that stage where you might not have symptoms or it just entered your body? If listen to this in early stages before developing symptoms will it help destroy the virus early on and not develop symptoms?

Does it work on the environment as well, can you just play it in a room then leave, will this kill the virus in that room, how far of a distance does the audio affect?

Is the coronavirus disruption audio better than the general uv-c one?

Also, suggestions for preventing catching it if one live with someone who has it?

I’m sorry if I’m asking so much I might be a bit panicky

Any other suggestions for protection and prevention of symptoms are welcome!

5 Likes

Virus diskussion 2.0 has a component that works against Corona. It also works on the enviroment.
The Immune system audio is also recommended as it promotes T-cells.

7 Likes

Yes, it works for prevention. Listen 2-3 times daily.

For the environment, you can use the UV-C, Corona Virus Disruption SIlent Version (contains UV-C) or Virus Disruption 2.0 (contains UV-C). The audio affects a distance of up to about 5ft from the speakers.

UV-C is for disrupting viruses in your environment, the normal Corona Virus Disruption audio is for disrupting viruses in your body.

Try to increase your immune system, if it is safe for you to do so.
There is a hypothetical immune system strengthening stack here.

Keep your distance from that person, wash your hands regularly, wear gloves, wear a face mask, don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth, drink plenty of water.

12 Likes

Yes, it will help and can be used preventatively. As @Bootcamp said, Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 also works against coronavirus and mutations.

From a post by Dreamweaver:

Far UV-C Light is best for your environment.

Corona Virus Disruption Silent Version on Gumroad is a combination of the Coronavirus Disruption and Far UV-C Light fields.

Perhaps try looping the Corona Virus Disruption Silent Version as it will help the person and also disinfect your environment.

Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement can strengthen the immune system as well.

Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is an intercessory field protective of one’s health, if desired.

Here are fields which can strengthen the immune system or help prevent the development of symptoms:

Edit: My apologies for the cross-post. I had not seen @gpo’s excellent post.

12 Likes

I recommend (besides using the corona fields which you can find on gumroad and on my channel) practicing the Wim Hof breathing technique and using the lung field plus the immune system field.
Your lung is very important in this battle and you want to make sure to hold your ground. These fields and practices will make sure your lungs get stronger very quickly and you will be able to breath in more oxygen.

7 Likes