What are the benefits of Anti Aging Patreon audio?

Does the frequency changes you mentally like being sharp,happy same as when you were young or it changes you physically too? Like more youthful face,better hair and all?

1 Like

Try and see
He mentions collagen which does make skin and hair better. He states it recaptures body functions, hormone levels (and collagen) back to 16-18 years old

5 Likes

Yep. So basically I will get physical changes too right? Due to Covid and all my face has become soo dull due to lockdown :confused:

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Thanks. Which one is better for physical changes: Advanced healing audio or Anti Aging?

1 Like

Both, so long as they are functions affected by cellular ageing.

1 Like

Ok sure thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

It depends upon what sort of physical changes you’re pursuing.

Anti Aging would likely suit this better.

Also, physical anti aging at a cellular level has healing effects as well, so this field can supplement any physical healing needed.

4 Likes

Thankyou so much!

1 Like

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When it was on YouTube, he said in a comment that it restores your cells to the functioning of a teenager (de-ages your cells) but doesn’t undo what’s been done (so it restores you to the physical and mental growth potential, but doesn’t regress you to the height or mindset of that age). I don’t think it would get rid of moles or anything like that.

3 Likes

I think you’re talking about the Youth Recapture 2.0 video. Is that supposed to be the second version of Anti Aging, as the description of them are somewhat different?

Youth Recapture works different. Anti aging is more of a direct programing. Consider Youth Recapture to be the mild version of Anti aging.

1 Like

May I listen in loop?

Dream Said 2 or 3 per day is enough in the comments on patreon.

2 Likes

thanks!

If it doesn’t undo what’s been done, does that mean you still have to listen to all the videos like liver, pancreas, brain regeneration, lung restoration, heart restoration, etc?
I was hoping to cut down a bit.

Not really, that depends how bad your body is
But i firmly believe that whit complex fields (the ones that work on everything or a lot of things at the same time, like this one) could use the first month or so the use of the ones we need to play along with it to kinda create momentum or give it an initial push then after only the complex field rolls on its own.

2 Likes