What are the best audios for my upcoming program?

I will be doing a data analytics course soon and I’m curious about which audios of the ones that I have should I use. Also what should my listening time be to get the maximum benefits for what you recommend.
I have a couple of Sapien’s audios: Enpp6 Enzyme, Permanent Brain Enhancement, Brain Regeneration, Superhuman Genius, and Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity.

3 Likes

Hi DegHunt welcome to the forum!

Since Brain has so many different pathways that can target similar things, i rather make you read for yourself and see which one resonates more with what youd like to achieve.

You can either use the zoom icon on the right corner to browse the forum and put things like “Brain” or “best brain stacks” etc and then youll see all the posts that discuss about stacks related to the brain etc.

Tho the ones that you mentioned are good could be 2 or 3 times (id do 2 only of the Super Genius one to not overwhelm you, also Acetylcholine x 2 before)

there is a very good list of new brain audios on gumroad :

Dr_Manhattan’s Index

And there is a sale going now 19% discount in case you want to get any or more from the list

Random Sale 19/5/23

Enjoy!

3 Likes

If you have money to spend, I would go with the Manhattan Method without a doubt. It is tremendous for learning.

If you have more money to spend, get Snapping Synapses and Manhattan Method.

If you have even more money to spend, get Brain Key, Snapping Synapses, Manhattan 8K RES, The Brain Game by Manhattan, Advantageous Brain Plan and Manhattan Method.

If you have a large amount of money on hand to spend, buy every Manhattan made brain field, except the very specialized ones such as the one for music, language and the one for better vision.

2 Likes