What are the best fields to use when you are in a funk?

So you’ve had a bad run of health or significant change in your life and you’re trying to establish a good routine again. Feeling a bit negative and not getting the results you are after.

What are your best fields?

• Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy
  • Emotional Alchemy NFT
  • Ego Dissolution x1 followed by New Perspectives x2
  • Major Blueprint
  • Positive Waves
  • Sword of St Michael
  • Excalibur
  • Depths of your soul (i really feel you can reclaim your child self with this- like an explorer.)
  • Explorer
  • Celebration
  • Grace
  • Blessings

^those help me without doing or facing the “work” or “hurt”.

But if you want to face that head on, then there’s many many other (and more abundant) approaches

If you really want to repattern like you said,
I suggest you start as your first thing in the morning, like religiously:

Ego Dissolution
New Perspectives x 2

Sam’s suggestion. Best suggestion. Such a good suggestion I myself may need to go back to that suggestion lol

I hope that helps. I know I just threw a bunch rather than be more coincise

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Blueprint of life
Rite of passages
Devil reversed
Mass meditation

4 Likes

The Point of No Return.

If one is in a funk, fields are not working, usually adding more fields may cause further fatigue. Rest, take a break from hammering the energy body with various fields, and help the energy system heal.

I would run with PoNR for a bit, and only after it feels like you are doing better and the energy body is responding favorably to fields, to prime the energy body for fast results, Barry has a lovely stack:

10 Likes

I sometimes feel I fatigue from fields and I feel literally sick from them. So I do take breaks but excellent reassurance that it’s what I need to be doing! Repair the energy body then get back to it. I find if I’m physically sick I can’t tolerate the fields either but I thought that was unique to me. Do you think it’s effective to play them every second day as an alternative?

Quasi Kinetic Aura

Love Graviton Wave.

1 Like