What are yall thoughts on intention repeater?

just wondering if it works and how

1 Like

Idk how (well, Anthro Teacher explained how it works, but I forgot, also I’m not into details and the technical part), but IT Works!

1 Like

Anthro’s Mescaline video on his channel works wonderfully. A kind of subtle, carefree, relaxedness. Good for sleeping.

4 Likes

thanks a lot

1 Like

ill check it out

It works.

3 Likes

I also want to confirm that it works! I use present tense for what I want to manifest.
The past months I was waiting to receive a response from someone. Last night I decided to use the Intention Repeater and entered “I wake up on 21st of June 2023 and X responded to my messages” and then right this morning I woke up to a response from that person. So amazing because I haven’t heard back since over eight months!!

4 Likes

Nice that’s amazing can you recommend any fields to make it work better because I don’t know if it’s working for me

My go to fields for manifesting something I wish for are:

Raise your Vibrational State
probability alteration and luck
Love, gratitude and appreciation
Coincidence & synchronicity
Abundance Mindset
Gratitude for blessings
Angelic Intercession
SLR
Ego dissolution

I think the key for me is increasing self-love, writing a daily gratitude journal (write down 3-5 things you are grateful for each day), working on removing limiting beliefs and trusting in the process.
When I typed my intention into the intention repeater and press start, I imagine that it really will work and I try to let go of any limiting beliefs.

Also, each night before falling asleep, I lie in bed and imagine what I wish for has already happened. I imagine it so vividly that I can really feel the emotions of joy, gratitude and happiness flowing through me! And then I usually drift off into the dreamworld.

I’d recommend you read up more about the law of vibration!

Good luck and update us if you have any success stories to share!

Some of my success stories since last week:

Recently, I’ve used the intention repeater to have a higher success rate for my job applications. Used it this weekend, promptly got a job interview invitation for Friday with a company I really like.

I’ve also used it to set intentions for my days when I meet up with friends and found I had especially great experiences: like getting free gifts, friends telling me they feel super happy that day, random coincidences happen and lead to fun activities. But I’m sure this is also connected to the fields that I’m listening to. It helps me though, to set some intentions either at night for the next day or early in the morning.

Some intentions I personally enjoy using are:

“I am whole. I am loved. I am healed. I am feeling and radiating pure magnetic love.”

“I can feel right now how profound, unconditional love runs through my body, stimulating every single atom to a vibration of love.”

“As an act of my own free will I choose to release and detach all vibrations and frequencies that do not serve my highest good and transmute them into self-love. I responsibly cut all negative, energy draining cords from past relationships and lovers and declare and command their energy to no longer have access to the sacred parts of my being. I release and send back their energy to them with the purest intent of becoming whole again as well, as I call back my energy from their sacred space and transmuting it into love. I pray, ask and wish this to happen every day, for the most benevolent inner healing and inner peace, as I embrace the light within my soul. I forgive therefore I am forgiven. I love therefore I receive love. I wish all well therefore all is well with me. And so it is. Thank you. Om.” → inspired by a comment under the Cord Cutter video on YouTube.

“I direct, instruct, command, compel and code my body into a wellness machine. My DNA renews and heals itself and all my cells constantly, regenerating my body in the most benevolent way. My body and energy system is healed, balanced, healthy and strong. Any excess fat-cells transform into stem-cells and target all parts of my body where healing and regeneration is needed right now the most. Any self limiting beliefs are released and transmuted into self-love. Thank you.” → inspired by Marisa Peer.

And currently I’m testing the intention repeater to ask for the most benevolent outcome from my Guardian Angles:

“Dear Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, and any benevolent Higher Being that wants to assist: please, I request the most benevolent outcome to have xxx. Thank you.” → just fill in whatever you wish for and trust that you are guided.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the comment