What are your careers / higher education background?

:yum: :yum:

2 Likes

I’ve had a similar question this past month and glad to have randomly run into this (more like soul tribe influence ;)

Bachelor’s from a US school. Learned & experienced a lot more content outside of educational systems. Mostly social sciences and humanities.

Private learning & development.

Spent time in nature and lite states of meditation

10 Likes

boosting this because im curious

4 Likes

im a underwater ceramics techician

9 Likes

:rofl:

I had to look it up and this article came:

4 Likes

I have a Bachelors in Civil Engineering and Masters in Structural design Engineering and also an MBA in Finance. A parallel career for me is being a Mom :blush:

15 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

currently pursuing Chinese language major in China. Babel save my life (jk). Tbh it’s hard as heck but rewarding. Tried CS related field before but didn’t like pretty much anything of it, although it sounds good for the nerdy type who likes video games and so on, the reality is a bit different hahaha

7 Likes

I had a year where I didn’t even go to high school, and my god when people knew that; just a barrage of questions appeared. The truth is between then and now, terms of how I am myself, I feel even i might have been more humble or understanding back then. And now that I’m in a good uni, everyone now praises, but am I a better person? I mean I would like to say yes, but not necessarily. The point is, do what you like, live your life and don’t let others measure your worth, much less by something as opaque as your study experience. You are not it. Just ignore those kinds of people

4 Likes

I’m a dancer entertainer. I wear funny weird costumes.

10 Likes