What are your careers / higher education background?

I am curious of the different levels of education people have in the forum. like uni degrees, masters, phd etc and what careers you have

me first: a senior in high school, australia ! lol

5 Likes

I’m currently doing a PhD in Economics

14 Likes

" Ph. EHE "

Physical Earth Human Experience degree (soon to graduate)

8 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

“(soon to graduate)” → speaking in terms of physical universe and human perceived time of course, since I am still physically incarnated here lol

Most folks here on the forum have an incarnational career in progress, Earth being just one of many “certificates” to earn.

6 Likes

Independent from titles and prestige it always serves well to be educated, skilled and experienced in a multitude of fields, morphic or not.

6 Likes

Matrix V terminology lol

3 Likes

Got a bachelors degree in early childhood education

Taught kindergarten for a while; that was fun. Can’t say I’d want to go back though.

8 Likes

Right now I’m pursuing nursing, although it may take awhile.

Then after doing nursing for awhile I wanna pursue a career as a doctor.

So as of right now, I am nothingness just evolving.

7 Likes

For sure also inspired by it…

Unfortunately I have not finished Higher Education (well, at least I started it lol, then some health issues and other issues arrived and also I didn’t care about getting a degree).

The domain was Humanist(ic) Sciences and Art (or something like that - Idk the exact words/wording in English).

Then I had entirely unrelated jobs lol (I also knew quite a few persons, who even had Master Degrees and were working in Supermarkets; heck, in Romania, almost every fool has a degree lol).

Still, I missed my chance back then…
Anyway, I can do it later.

3 Likes

You know what’s funny: people wanting to know your degree or your job, to know how to evaluate you, whether to show you respect or not, etc.

There is this one old lady, a friend of my mom who disrespects me A LOT, just because I don’t have higher degrees and because I don’t have a career…
But, you know what s funny?

The disrespectful ugly old hag doesn’t have either And she is not above me socially, so why does she judge me then?

Anyway…

I do NOT respect her either and I speak with her as she is nobody - lol, she deserves it.
She is an old fool.

7 Likes

You know the answer, projection.

I agree a degree shouldn’t determine your worth, there are various ways to prove your worth but you don’t have to show it, by already feeling you are enough and worthy, you are ahead of many populations.

6 Likes

Currently in nursing school about to take med surge than want to go to nurse anesthesia school to do crna

5 Likes

I have a Masters in Software Engineering and an MBA. Although, it is questionable how much of anything I studied helps me in my everyday life haha… The one good thing that came out of going to a fancy school was that I got good job opportunities early in my career. Thankfully, did not rake up mountainous student debt.

A cousin of mine did not even finish high school and was considered the black sheep of the family. He is now the richest in our extended family haha… He bought some wasted land in SF and converted them to parking lots. And he hit jackpot. He now owns such parking lots in a dozen cities. No degree, but he is one of the smartest guys I’ve ever met (and now hella wealthy too haha)

33 Likes

A certified OR Nurse with a Master’s Degree in Nursing.

12 Likes

I have a degree in Geography and urban planning. Although I don’t work in that area atm.

10 Likes

Haha! You are making a really good point here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Degrees are for us with lesser brains…:wink:

2 Likes

Nope. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Acupuncturist
My favorite job I’ve had was a pizza chef however

11 Likes