What are your favorite Usernames on this Forum?

Some usernames, the minute you read them, evoke a sense of Joy, inspiration etc., even though you know nothing about the personality behind the username. Do you have such favorites (other than your own?) - could be because those names are meaningful to you, or because they sound fun or you just like the energy of the name/phonetic!

My Favorite is @ziggy! Not sure why but every time I read “ziggy”, I go “aaaaaaw”! Perhaps because a Ziggy was my best bud when I was a kid!

The second favorite would be @Sparkles - lol who does not like some sparkle in their life?

Third would be @lol - I mean it is :rofl:

11 Likes

My favourite; DreamPaper. :joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

After all, everyone loves dream paper. :smiling_imp: :joy:

1 Like

I used to love @wow but … they are now someone else…you know who you are! and what you did! :stuck_out_tongue:
@lol is fun too. But he’s an old old man…on the verge of death.

10 Likes

Now I am super curious!! Who is wow now? Please identify yourself!!! :rofl:

I think I know now…

6 Likes

:wink:

5 Likes

So, it was you. Huh… null void. :rofl:

OM is the sound of void after all. ,:laughing:

1 Like

oh no. I’m not wow. That’s someone else.

4 Likes

OM is the creation of all. So, ‘wow’ must be you. :joy:

1 Like

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I like @GoddessAndGodOfAll lol

8 Likes

I remember this one poster on XM named Chiper Vadesall.
At least that’s how I read it for months…til something clicked and it was “chi pervades all” and I thought that was super cool.
:man_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chiper Vadesall its so cool

5 Likes

:blush:

Well, from what I hear, the famed Mr.GT had something to do with the person altering it to become that :D

3 Likes

I have dementia and my funeral is coming up.

2 Likes

Awh thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer…that makes me feel like a kid but I’m not… lol …won’t tell you how old either :wink:
I liked Bob Marley’s meaning of it “little spliff” - ha so that’s me!

6 Likes

i don’t necessarily have any favourites (that i’d share haha), but i do enjoy the regular and active members! they’re so much more entertaining and supportive than any tv show i’ll ever watch (and i love watching tv shows).

4 Likes

Thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer
Isn’t Maoshan an exotic fruit in Asia? :thinking:

3 Likes

Our buddy @Maoshan_Wanderer is an exotic fruit now? :open_mouth:

:peach: :upside_down_face:

1 Like