What are your favourite spiritual youtube channels?

i’d love to hear

https://www.youtube.com/@officialthealchemist is my current go-to

4 Likes

Sapien Medicine
Dream Seeds
Energetic Alchemy

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

17 Likes

I really appreciate the videos on this Youtube channel on spirituality: the kybalion

Presentation of the channel:

Welcome to The Kybalion, the ultimate destination for anyone seeking to explore the hidden worlds of metaphysics, spirituality, esotericism, hermeticism and alchemy. Delve deep into the mysteries of the Universe with our in-depth videos on topics such as transcendental meditation, astrology, numerology and much more!

If you are fascinated by areas that touch on the deepest questions of existence, invisible worlds and inner transformation, then you have come to the right place. We combine academic research, personal experience and practical approaches to provide you with rich and diverse content.

4 Likes

I like The Alchemist well enough but I dunno, the content of hers I’ve seen suffers from the same thing every spiritual channel seems to, “I speak THE truth”. But she primarily speaks the watered down teachings of the Gnostics with some bits of modern new-age movements thrown in, which are almost all watered down Mystery School teachings. Each vying to prove they’re rooted in Egyptian founding.

She’s nowhere near the worst, by far she’s probably one of the better ones, and she’s comprehensive, I just wish there was far more transparency as to the exact sources and a presentation that acknowledges other truths from other perspectives.

5 Likes

who would you say is better than the alchemist

2 Likes

I don’t know that there is. I’m trying more and more to limit my spiritual knowledge to things I can read and then go find opinions on them. I’ve noticed that video presentation seems to be far more effective at trying to sway me, and I don’t want to be swayed, I want to be informed.

The few videos I do watch, I limit myself to ones that seem like an exploration of a topic as opposed to a “teaching”.

But you’re also talking to someone who failed their first few essay writing assignments because I thought it was stupid we couldn’t represent all sides of the argument. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Besides Sapienmed and the other 3 channels, plus a few other Creators, the Alchemist is good, but I also follow some Romanian content (probably no one is interested, since they are not speaking English, so no need to mention or link them).

2 Likes

That’s entirely dependent on how directly you can translate Romanian concepts to English ones I’d imagine.

3 Likes

of course

5 Likes

Here are some of the Youtube channels I follow, a mixbag of Spiritual, Esoteric and Historical themed

4 Likes

“The Alchemist”

I like her as a person and I like her positive feminine energy.

However, in my personal opinion she is rather clueless about actual practical spirituality, especially afterlife topics and the whole incarnation game, and she only recreates and presents old material from various ancient mystic schools.

:point_down:

Based on actual practical experience, scientific study, research and facts.

And not on “ancient teachings” and “their modern interpretations”.

3 Likes

Not a ‘spiritual’ channel but nice to watch. The energy emitted from the being is peaceful and isnt forceful or mimicked.

3 Likes

tantra Illuminated

Hareesh is a practitioner & scholar, having translated many texts from the original Sanskrit manuscripts. I don’t watch anything spiritual on YouTube really, but I always check back here for connection & reorientation

3 Likes

I have to go with Dream Seeds. It’s a wide range direct spiritual experiences. Star, Tree. Angels. Aliens, a realm of gods, etc. There’s really nothing like it.

Otherwise, I like Whitley Strieber’ s Dreamland channel. Whitley touches on a diverse range of spiritual topics and has had unique experiences that give insights others don’t have.

3 Likes

Here is a really good spiritual channel:

He also has separate very insightful channels on Shadow Work and Semen Retention.

2 Likes