What combo of sapien audios do I need to listen to - to achieve my goal of losing weight and having an incredibly fast metabolism

I’ve been listening to just the fat burner (as sapien said that it tells your body not to store food as fat eventually making it hard to gain weight. Thing is I haven’t gotten results yet after two weeks of listening so I’m wondering what I can pair it with to finally get results.

1 Like

Lol im sorry but this made me laugh man :sweat_smile:

This is Sapien Medicine Forum, how are we supposed to know that?

Sapien Med creates Morphic fields not Subliminals like Hypnodaddy to beging with.

I tell you what, since you are new to the forum (Welcome btw) and you probably are not familiar yet with things around here.

In this forum we focus on Sapien Med Channels Group, youll also see post from other independent vendors from the Sapien Med website (Enlightened States)

Other creators discussion, feedback and questions can only be posted here:

Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

If you use the searching tool (magnifying glass :mag: located on the top right here) you can then type some words related to what you want to find info of like “fields to lose weight” “weight loss stacks” things like that then youll see all the posts that are already made that discuss about that topic.

Read through them (yes :D we dont like lazy people haha if you go straight ask us after knowing where to find info without reading threads… high chances are you wont get answers or seldom) but if you read and engage in the topic and ask further advice from people that have commented, then members will chime in and help you :)

Enjoy the forum!

2 Likes

Hey I got it mixed up. I meant sapien medicine audios not hypnodaddy ones. Sorry about that lol, just realised I typed it wrong.

2 Likes

Ah ok check these threads:

Is weight loss combo the most efficient weight loss field?

Help me please ( weight loss)

Following recommended Weight Loss Stack

All Weight Loss Audios

2 Likes

Do I need to listen to some boosters too or am I fine just listening to those?

1 Like

With losing weight specially if you have been struggling with it, is good to prime the body yes.

This is a good option:

Then having Subconscious blockages and the Ego keeping you in a vibration where you feel bad about yourself, is important to clear those before so

you can also self love audios so you stick to good habits as well

Like Become Whole (so you dont eat binge)

Or Self Respect

Self Respect

A very hidden amazing gem, very cheap but incredibly good

2 Likes

How many times do I need to listen to them a day? I’ve tried the energy blockage one & subconscious limits one before but not together. Should I try them together with the other one you sent? Or just try the one I haven’t tried before (ego dissolution)

Yes together like

1- energy blockages removal x 1
2- ego Dissolution x 1
3- Subconscious Limit Removal x 1
4… weight loss audio x 3
5… 2nd option weight loss audio x 3
6… 3rd option x 3
7… self love audio option x 2

1 Like