What do I do? Where do start?

What do you suggest for someone that doesn’t know what they’re doing with fields? Has these issues: self loathing, depression, insecure, nervous, hopeless, zero confidence, low self esteem and self worth, feels stuck in life, uncomfortable in skin, lives in the past, is not present, spaces out, tired no energy, negative energy, positive energy is inconsistent, bad aura probably, Maladaptive daydreamer and delusional, to not feel embarrassed or cringe when it comes to love and sex and not feel ashamed for being attracted to someone, having feelings for someone or love someone or that I like someone, I guess growing up I saw women were made fun of for being weak or clingy and that men don’t have feelings and I associated that feeling with embarrassment mortified and shame…
I really don’t want to live in the past, and I want to stop maladaptive daydreaming and fantasizing. I want a real life.

I want to achieve to be extremely confident, have self worth, to feel good enough in life to be part of a group or good enough to be a girlfriend or wife, to be self assured, feel comfortable in my own skin.

There’s so many I don’t know where to start. Cleanse, depression reversal, internal alchemy series, self realization series, youth recapture, childlike wonder, confidence, self acceptance, become whole, overcome addiction, stop procrastinating, gamma brainwave audio,clear negative energy, unconditional love, attract love, love gratitude and appreciation. I mean there’s so many. I’m overwhelmed.
Edit: what about trans cranial direct. Would that help me connect the dots? The new brain one to enhance learning as well.

6 Likes

I have a very similar situation, I think starting with the no point of return stack is a good starting point. I would prioritize self love audios.

6 Likes

Thank you Linux I’m reading the article right now.

1 Like

What I did and felt better within 2 weeks:
A)Nofap
B)No social media
C)No coffee or ciggaretes
D)started working out and eating as clean as I can with multivitamins
E)Started meditated and learned about “law of the attraction”
F)Listened to the specific playlist from Sapien medicine and Dream seeds:
1)forgiveness and release
2)trauma release and healing
3)emotional release
4)become whole
5)Clear all negative energy and entity removal
6)etheric cord cutter
7)Depression/stress/Anxiety relief
also now added “repel negative energy”

I was not on a very bad place at that time but with the covid quarantine I got way bad and started seeing my past different ways. I know you are in a bad position but remember there is always the light side and hope you feel great again. Also if you start my routine and you start feeling “numb” is because you are reseting from nofap coffee or any other addiction and you should add dopamine redux and serotonin.Also add subconsious limits at the start of the playlist (I heard it too many times to add it on that playlist too)

9 Likes

I think it’s better for him to do the no point of return stack because everyone has a certain threshold of how many audios they can listen to. Especially if he is in a lot of stress, his energetic field isn’t going to be that strong. I would say the best course of action is to listen to the no point of return stack twice daily for a month and then add audios from there. Besides the playlist recommendations, I think the other advice is really valuable.

5 Likes

Thank you guys! I like the idea that Sapien Rx a playlist. I’ll do that! I get overwhelmed and all over the place and start to look into other videos so I like the straight forwardness this.

I’ll let you know how this goes.

2 Likes

meme, Look up Dr Virtual7 on YT. He has everything you need and you need to commit yourself to his work.

4 Likes

In that article where he says these are just tools to help you and you still need to work hard to push through on your own. What does he mean by that? As far as on my own without these tool. What kind of things should I be doing? Therapy? Also, how many times should I listen to these? Morning and evening but how many times just once twice a day?

2 Likes

1.) I think he means that you still need to work hard towards improving yourself and doing your inner work. I would recommend meditating, reading, developing good habits, and journaling.
2.) If you feel like you need to talk to someone to release repressed emotions that’s fine but realize it’s temporary relief. Keep doing inner work to fully heal.
3.) Listen to the playlist once in the morning and once at night.
I recommend https://lonerwolf.com because they have a lot of articles regarding self development.

5 Likes

Thank you!! Also, I just noticed on dreamseeds channel. ‘EnergyBody/aura deep clearing cleaning‘, but there’s also ‘Energy Blocakge removal‘ that came out 5 days ago. Is this a new version of that? Or should I listen to the old one?

2 Likes

I recommend the " Energy body/ aura deep clearing" over the “Energy Blockage removal” because it removes blockages and negative energies stored in your aura. The Energy blockage removal video isn’t an improved version of the deep aura cleaning video.

3 Likes

Oh I was just reading through the comments it looks like this is an updated version of the original audio.

2 Likes

Oh okay. Thank you!!

2 Likes

The original “Energy Blockage Removal” video was initially on Sapien medicine but got upgraded and put on dream seeds.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I remember that! I was wondering where it went.

1 Like

Wow thanks so I haven’t tried any attunement cards. So that’s probably why I always feel exhausted while still having insomnia. My energy body needs to grow? If I grow my energy body it’ll help me to be able to handle more fields and energies? Did I get that right?

3 Likes

So I’ve been listening to that stack recommended. But I also listen to other stuff other fields and subliminals. that’s okay right? Also, I listened to a playlist on repeat last night. How many hours later should I listen to energy blockage/aura deep clearing cleaning for it not to wipe out what I listened to overnight?

1 Like

It’s fine but just no that the more fields you listen to, the longer it’s going to take for the fields to work. If you listen to fewer fields, your energy field will be able assimilate the fields faster. As for “Energy blockage/ Aura deep clearing cleaning” I wouldn’t listen to any audios 3 hours before. I would recommend listening to that in the morning and then listen to your playlist twice a day. You can listen to how many subliminals you want.

5 Likes

Thank you! I started feeling better. I’ve been structured the past few days, I started intermittent fasting and I also stop eating at 6 pm and I only eat once. I think that’s helping me to have structure and balance and getting out of stuck energy. I truly meditated for the first time a couple of nights ago and stillness, complete and total awareness. Everything was so clear. I even opened my eyes was looking around and was still peace. I stayed like that til my meditation music was over and went to sleep. I felt calmness going to bed. My hope is to be like that all day or to always be mindful of what I’m doing and be present.

7 Likes

Which is better:

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning from Dream Seeds on YouTube

Or the free Auric Cleansing on Enlightened States?

1 Like