What do you guys think about aliens?

The only truth is that which you feel as truth in your core. Truth is relative. You are yourself, second to none. Your friend is himself. To compare your truth with somebody else’s truth is just as pointless as comparing yourself with somebody “else” .But to trust your own in tuition , to stick to your own truth is to be aligned with your own self and with more alignement and growth comes more in-sight and a broader scope of awareness. Life is a journey . May you enjoy the view :)

4 Likes

Pretty much everyone is.
With thousands of incarnations for each Higher Self it is mathematically very likely that you have several on other planets too.

Search this forum and read all the alien intercession threads. Then try those with which you feel most connected…

This can be simply because you have the illusion of being diconnected from your Higher Self while being incarnated.

Yeah, otherwise it is the fear that will attract negative aliens.

7 Likes

A little off topic but this means there are multiple higher selves of me?

1 Like

No, this means your one Higher Self incarnates with various fragments of consciousness in all types of roles, genders, races, different planets, different ages etc. – with you reading this being just one of these fragments (or incarnational selves).

8 Likes

Does everyone have the same higher self though?

2 Likes

Im so excited to read your story thank you so much for sharing it. I want to learn the method as well, but I have so many questions about it, can I dm you ? I want to book a session but they’re so expensive I’m trying to understand if I’m going to be able to go on that specific state and channel my SC, I’m kind of afraid of that word ‘hypnosis’

1 Like

Yes, no problem.

It’s not difficult as long as you relax and enjoy the ride.

I know; the sessions are quite long and, therefore, expensive.

2 Likes

this topic reminds me of a simpsons episode in the 90’s where both sides of people running for president was controlled by different aliens lol

that episode really seems like another simpson prophecy moment lol especially after listening to what Marina Seren said about her experience was with Bashar. Marina says she’s a super soldier. People call her crazy, but the most credible interview i seen of her was when she was on the Dan Winter podcast. In her own youtube channel, she spoke about how she used to work for Bashar and really loved the message he had at first, but some of her questions she had was disregarded. She said Bashar was pushing for people to vote for Biden because it helps with the Grey agenda…

I used to think Bashar was another crazy channeler at first until i found an electrical engineer, Daniel Nunez, that admitted he got inspired by him…but Daniel took down most of his videos, and he is now making his pemf coils for Jere Duguenio, and its interesting because Daniel’s views (or maybe previous views) differs from Jere’s.

Jere Dugenio created a healing plasma device just like what Dan Winter made…and Jere spoke in a podcast talking down on channelers because he didnt like the idea of giving up control to an unknown entity…and he says living in a world interracting with many aliens is like a horror movie…i find it strange that he spoke like that and at the same time he’s showing respect to the Anuhazi aliens…also, whats strange about him is that he died of a drug overdose but was revived in the hospitol with zero drugs found in his system…he said he was a completely different person like personality wise…he said his own son said to him " youre not my dad"…its like he got possessed by an alien lol

Stewart Swerdlow was supposedly a programmer in the Montauk project. The writer of Stranger Things pays a lot of attention to what he says. Stewart has spoken a lot of horror dealing with aliens. He said the aliens speaking of love and light is a trap. Some pose as good to gain control.

My views of aliens are neutral. i dont know whats true…i just listen to the message theyre talking about and have respect for it at a distance not committing to a specific side, because it really does seem like that simpsons episode where rival aliens are using us as chess pieces lol

2 Likes

This is the “soul group” I read about?

Maybe Aliens already run this place, perhaps for Eons already.
Anyway, a thousand ideas are already on the internet, so no idea who speaks the truth, who lies or who just have an idea of what the heck is happening or what happened on Earth for thousands of years.
Anyway, I would not put aliens in just one box, they/some must be “good”, “bad” and everything else, just like us, and surely they/some of them must be quite different from us as well, most probably way different (assumptions).

4 Likes

i’m open to the idea of the existence of good aliens, but i’m just wary of the ones just posing as good.

and how would you know if they are really good or just posing as good?

As a general rule of thumb, the good don’t speak. Silence.

1 Like

good to know lol that reminds me of what my grandfather asked me one time…he asked me if i would be afraid if he visited me after he died and i told him i wouldnt be afraid if i knew it was him…

but the day i found out he died…i didnt think about that convo we had until it was dark at night…i quickly paranoidly prayed to him that i changed my mind lol…

i prefer the visitations of silent signs lol

I feel aliens exist and are aware of us, but most of them dont intervene into our world without being asked.
Those who intervene, if any, might have some influence on us, but dont run things.
There are also higher beings at play, entities, humans and even alternate dimensions influence us by whats happening on them.
I think there is no one clear ruler, or rulers on Earth.

2 Likes

no

2 Likes