What do you guys think about aliens?

Hey everyone, I wanted to have your opinions on aliens. I’m still new to the spiritual community and recently I started reading Dolores cannons books. Im really fascinated by all the informations that she was able to gather from her patient (I believe it was some type of channeling) and I don’t know if you guys are familiar with the notion of starseed but I’m convinced that I am one.

One of friend doesn’t like the idea that life was seeded on this planet by aliens and she despises them. She thinks it’s an agenda to collect our dna and that Dolores cannon was an agent. My gut feeling is telling me that everything is Dolores’s books is true because I really resonate with everything she channeled through her patiente. So now I’m confused, am I attracting a false timeline like my friend is suggesting ?

The only personne I trust is Dream, so if anyone recalls anything that he ever said about aliens please let me know. I’m not scared of aliens and honestly I don’t want to give up on that belief system bc it is the first time in my life that I finally have rational answers to my questions. I love lyrans, pleiadians, arcturians … I love everything about the reality that Dolores cannons is presenting to us.

So what do you guys think ?

5 Likes

Well, there are several fields you can try to explore

Alien intercession (Dream seeds)
And in the same channel there are like 6 or 7 to connect with different races or constelations etc

You can check posts here and have a more or less idea of what is talked about aliens in the forum

Upcoming Premiere - Essassani Energy Infusion Meditation

Upcoming Premiere - Pleiadian Energy Infusion Meditation

Upcoming Premiere - Sirian Energy Infusion Meditation

Upcoming Premiere - Orion Energy Infusion Meditation

Upcoming Premiere - Andromeda Galaxy Energy Infusion Meditation

Upcoming Premiere - Pegasus Constellation Energy Infusion Meditation

Upcoming Premiere - Heart of the milky way Energy Infusion Meditation

There is a Pleiadian field on gumroad

The Essence Of Their Life: New Release

Also if you type “Aliens” in the searching bar here youll see a lot of posts talking about them

12 Likes

They did… “things”… to me when I was only a small boy… :pensive:

15 Likes

Thanks! And I checked a lot of discussions but they’re quite old I think some of them date back to 2020 so I didn’t feel like replying (like that’s weird for me) but I never find my answer to who actually seeded earth ? And I’ve seen so many people talking about in different scattered discussions I just wanted everyone’s opinion in that thread.

And I’ve tried alien intercession and it’s not doing anything for me, im trying to hard to connect with aliens , maybe I need to listen to ego dissolution :(

3 Likes

Oh wow Im so sorry :disappointed: I’ve heard of abductions but never disgusting things like that, I’m really sorry.

2 Likes

I apologize for my abduction joke, I thought it would be a funny throw back to people who watched 90’s movies about childhood abduction in Midwestern cornfields.

Not funny

5 Likes

Controversial view as far as the mainstream spirituality in current form goes…

I think some entities claimed to be ‘aliens’ are actually fallen angels that the government owes a debt to (they provide authority technology to control us and in return these authorities have to pay them back in material matter which includes money and other stuff).

I am kind of inclined to agree with your friend a bit in relation to the person being an agent, a thing called ‘disinfo agents’ exists where people are paid by agencies to write false information to serve an agenda.

You can look up something called Project Bluebeam for more on this.

I also want to say that good and bad people exist in all walks of life so if you ever meet a little green man don’t assume they’re inherently bad or working for an agenda based on a book or my response (because both are opinions with influence from our planet), if you believe we’re on a planet. :wink:

4 Likes

This technology I talk about can extend across periods of history in the form of the industrial revolution, splitting the atom, buildings made in a certain way to control (look up panopticon). etc.

4 Likes

Yeah.

They’ll come when they want and sometimes specially at first they watch you first before interacting.

Try the other fields, get accustomed to their energy because whether you feel anything or not its there, and then youll eventually notice things.

I mean i dont know what you expect, they have all types of ways to interact, and i guess its also important to enhance the conceptual communication too…

But again, what or how do you exactly expect?

4 Likes

Keep in mind I can’t really answer this question without stating opinions since the books. etc. you mention are also based on opinions as well.

2 Likes

Also not trying to freak you out but something that’s not an opinion based response. Look up Microsoft DNA hard drive.

3 Likes

What is it supposed to show ?
Honest question

1 Like

There’s a theory that some groups of ‘aliens’ have a negative agenda to store lots of information with human DNA without people knowing and that this in the future will be covertly pushed through big companies.

3 Likes

If you mean what I said to look up, then it just shows ability to store digital info on DNA/proof of possibility.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

Nah, I know about DNA computing

2 Likes

Np

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if it was a joke tbh lol

1 Like

I’m trying to connect with my soul family. I don’t relate to any of my siblings or parents here on earth and for a very long time I felt like someone was watching me and guiding me. I think I’m feeling homesick and I’m just trying to understand who I am and what role I play in this lifetime. This is all for emotional reasons and also, since I’m a kid I can astral project quite easily, so I was hoping to meet aliens when I’m astral projecting. I was never really able to properly astral travel so I’m hoping I can become better at this as well

Thank for your advices, I think I’m having some many expectations that it’s easy for me to be disappointed. I need more patience

2 Likes

Ive talked to a guy in January who was completely freaked out and he felt like the government was watching him and everything. His fam thought he lost it and he told me the exact same thing. I decided to put it aside to not freak out as well. I actually kind of believe in that as well but I don’t want fall in that loop where I obsess over it and attract a lot of negativity in my life

1 Like

I know very few about Dream’s work, I’m new and still searching and testing. What is true is that sometimes I can see things ( like fields’ architecture or some people’s aura). Only sometimes. In the same time, my rational mind is very powerful and asks for the right arguments. So, I have a kind of a battle with my rational mind. I was damn surprised when I first listened to a SM’s field. This made me abandon other creators and search and listen to his fields.

Many years ago I was a client in a hypnosis session done according to Dolores method. My rational mind had to accept this kind of a method because I had big troubles with my child and there was no solution, rationally speaking. The session was amazing; so amazing that I had several other sessions ( and it was damn expensive, I had to fly to London). I was so stubborn that I asked, for a certain session, to have a proof for “traveling to another life”. Well, the proof came and instead of giving me peace I got scared because I had no argument to dismiss it.

Later on, I became a practitioner of Dolores method. I’ll never forget the very first time I talked to the “Subconscious” ( SC) - as Dolores named it - of a client. I almost felt out of the chair. (It was really a VERY comic moment, thanks God nobody recorded it). I was somehow suspicious about her books but after my first encounter with SC I can say “oh boy, she was right about it”. I was lucky in a way ( to have as a client a person able to dive deep) and unlucky in another way. It took me a lot of time to digest the experience and start again.

Aliens … hmm … I think it would be mathematically not probable and biologically speaking (almost) impossible to dismiss the “alien side of the story” (panspermia).

6 Likes