What do you recommend for Twitch streaming and content creation?

might be a huge topic, but I am curious what you guys suggest.
Right now I am exploring the recommended free YT stacks to evaluate how I feel about it, I am very open minded. Love the good morning stack :slight_smile: so far

But would love if you guys had any tips or ideas for that goal of becoming a full time streamer?
It might be asking too much, but anything is welcome.

And if you have time and really want to, I would appreciate also stack recommendations both free or buy.

Bless!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum,

I would recommend Prestige and Grandeur and Charisma and Glamour

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome :) Thanks, damn thatā€™s costly, but I guess price is relevant.
The Charisma and Glamour is more affordable for a first time buyer. But I have bookmarked the first one, I need to read up on it. Looks very interesting and hopefully it wonā€™t sell out soon. :smiley:

1 Like

Yep it is but I think its the best thing out there If one seeks status and fame in any sort of endeavor

You can also try the blarney stone (on dream seeds), I think that would also benefit you as a streamer

2 Likes

Awesome, that one is free I see, great for me to try out, appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I am definitely intrigued by that costly one too, thanks. Iā€™d a steep price for a beginner. So I need to pace myself, but itā€™s highly intriguing.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, MikoMan :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello MikoMan, I would recommend
The Chosen one if you had only 1 option.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: Glad to be here.

Hi, thanks. Been looking at that one, and itā€™s a bit cheaper. Bookmarked.

1 Like

Going into assumptions, but I think everything sun/Leo related should be helpful as well.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Iā€™m surprised to see no love for The Star (1.0). Allow me to give it a shout out.

3 Likes

Hi there, MikoMan!
welcome-21

2 Likes

Okay, is that like certain astrological fields? Will check that thread out, thanks.

Thanks for the welcome. Damn loved it, the beat is awesome, I felt like I truly got star energy, I was buzzing.

Thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

By far.

2 Likes

Iā€™m selling my enhanced glory custom tag btw

1 Like

I thought you were asking about apps, workflows, tactics and stuff xD

I donā€™t know what to recommend that wasnā€™t already. But I once had a ā€œweirdā€ thing happening when listening to aventurine.

It may be only for crystals or for all fields. But the thing is they will give you a certain vibe, and people will resonate with it.

I dunno what vibe a majority of people are in so you listen to something matching that.

But I think if you use fields and experiment you will have fluctuations in results. Not like Iā€™m telling you to not experiment. Just asking you to report on your findings here xD

Best tactic is to use your platform to make people know about Dreamā€¦they will thank you and mass consciousness would raise.

My stack is simply negentropic fool and the star.

Maybe a servitor could help you.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips and welcomes.

Iā€™m going to run a two stacks one for weight loss and one for fame/twitch.
Alternating them in days using your advice and stuff I found during research.

Thanks all, god bless.

2 Likes