What do you use when you feel your worst?

Ohh, I have it since recently. Need to give it more attention.

I’m so happy you were able to break the cycle, duongtho88. It’s wonderful news to me. :white_heart:
I absolutely would be trying it sometime soon. Thank you for suggesting these to me.

Here we are alike :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much. So much beauty and power in these words.

I can be your puppy. Woof-woof.

1 Like

Start your day with:
*Energy Body/ Aura Deep Clearing
*Nullify negative

Dream has released some really good audios for healing childhood trauma:
*Alchemical Revision of Childhood
*Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love
*Alchemical Revision of Trauma

I use these all in my weekly “clearing” maintenace stack plus some others.
I think everyone could benefit from having a weekly clearing maintenance day.

9 Likes

So as, once a week?

I’ve used them since the release, then I’ve felt like I had enough and can go ahead. But I guess maintenance is needed.

Yes, once a week.
If u are relatively clear and having no problems this helps keep u this way.

1 Like

Thank you. Nah, I’m still not yet completely clear, or else I wouldn’t have these ugly setbacks.
Will make me a maintenance playlist. :mechanical_arm:
Thanks Zuzu :white_heart:

1 Like

how does Archangel Saint Michael looks like in reality?

1 Like

In my opinion all higher beings take on any shape only to become better understood to a human mind.
They don’t look like anything concrete, otherwise.
They’re beyond shape and colour.
Just a concentration of energy.
But it’s my own perception, I’d like to know what captain thinks.

3 Likes

it is a fair assumption
they have their own form and looks of course, but it requires understanding how things move in dimensions really
from there you can only interpret, as you do not have to physical hardware and subconscious to perceive it.
Like say an aspect that moves, (only) it flutters through space, we can see as movement, and then the colour will depend on the light refracted, etc and this is what we think we may have seen, as it fits within the internal library of what is possible.
But perhaps it was something or an aspect that just existed as movement only.
I only offer abstract reasoning to provide insight hopefully.

So, you ‘interpret’ through your interpretation hardware ‘your world view’
things you believe possible and within the limits of your wiring.

20 Likes

I just finished reading, but you’ve already had three likes when I only have started
We’ve got some lightspeed readers here :bulb::dash:

I also recommend angelic intercession and shatachandi. Even if you do not perceive angelics, their effects are felt and you can receive their grace.

3 Likes

Thanks donut. <3

1 Like

This!

…fields wise for immediate help I would recommend:

2x Raise your Vibrational State or VoC / VoT + 2x Point of No Return + 3x Amygdala Healing + 3x Emotional Release + 2x Outlook Retrainer + 10x Positive Power Waves + 3x Excalibur

And of course as recommended above by @anon32464289:
Angelic Interecession is a general solution for pretty much everything…

5 Likes

Thank you JAAJ. :white_heart:

Violet had made a thread related to trauma. Now I share the link below:

She updates the list whenever a new field gets released. You can read the thread and decide what fields are good for your current condition.
Good luck

3 Likes

This. Cold showers is so extremely underrated in terms of well being. It’s no more than 30second-1 minute of enduring the coldness, after that your body gets used to it and it feels just like… water, and afterwards you feel like a king.

2 Likes

The aura cleaner is my suicidal thoughts/feelings stopper. I listened to my playlist for a couple of days or three without first using the aura cleaner and they were back. Along with really bad feelings.

I send my dragon golem to request help from the same beings the intercession audios respond to. I don’t know if it does that or he recreates the fields somehow (like I get them streamed directly), but I think it works, and beautifully. I think it actually targets all the beings at once.

I’ve also noticed that the fields have a more noticeable effect when you do need them…so that means, the fields will help you with your current state however they can (so let’s say you are listening to a physical one, but your mind or the field will try to channel its effects on making you feel better emotionally).

Last resort is my cat and my mother.

I think dwelling on past positive events also helps. It is tapping into positivity that is already there, is totally real for you, and from there you can look forward to a positive present and future.

Make sure you are rested and eat well. And try to have micro-sleeps/rests/breaks. A five mins nap (or shorter, if you actually fell asleep) slowly drains/integrates negativity and resets you. I mean, taking several of them is what does the trick.

I think it actually only represses the negativity back, but at least you can be normal for a while, and feel good. If you get overwhelmed and can’t process it, you need some contrast to be able to go back to processing.

5 Likes

The Exorcism Rite 2🙏🏽

1 Like

Angelic Intercession or something för the heart chakra.

2 Likes