- What fat?

Off topic: pay attention to the Integration Tool, with those loops.

Wow, Maoshan you really went for it! :rofl:

3 Likes

Your super fast changes makes more sense now! :blush:

7 Likes

I bought this yesterday, played it for 30 mins yesterday and about an hour today (no boosters)… feel so skinny, tummy flattest it’s been for ages. Can’t wait to see what the next few weeks bring, although maybe I’ll reach my goal in a few days with this.

11 Likes

Gonna cut back to 1 hour today - had a little tummy issues at work today too - hours after the looping lol

4 Likes

Damn, nice playlist

Add expanse before omega love

Because it helps give you energy to, but to be honset, i dont think you have low energies such as jing because you do practical methods. But yeah

3 Likes

Oh, i didnt know this. I thought it was a different quality of heat whatsoever.
But also my small practice and the max half an hour feeling of heat is probably very far from the intensity that would be needed for this :sweat_smile: 🥲

1 Like

Update: Day 3 today I think?

My weight has remained unaltered (I was not trying to lose any) - and my buddy Lucas (who along with @This_Boy_Here are the usual victims of my experiments haha) came by (the kid was away in Vegas and was not on the forum or aware of this field lol) and we were working out and he says, “bro, you look more defined/dry, have you been cutting?”

On the contrary, I’ve eaten crap all week at various business engagements. Have barely had time to workout other than 30-min on treadmill once this week (yday)…

22 Likes

Day 3, face is a lot slimmer. Body is a lot slimmer. I’m still carrying a bit of weight but it feels like a lot of negative trauma I’ve had from being overweight for most of my life has left me. I’m a lot more happy, confident and the self loathing I’ve had is replaced with optimism.

Feels like fields are working faster since I don’t have a mental block of negativity. I’m very glad for this field.

20 Likes

Definitely feeling a subconscious shift !!! I didn’t expect this !
Loving field so far! Got it yesterday !

7 Likes

:eyes: It’s tempting :sweat_smile::joy:
Don’t want to lose fat from my face though…
Did you lose any from your face?

6 Likes

I hear you - there is fire, then there is fire :fire:

1 Like

The fat burning process in this field is amazing since it just kills the fat without necessarily requiring the body to digest it. Quite a few people will usually experience a lot of issues during diets/weight loss due to the amount of toxins, negative trauma and other things stored in the fat.
I can’t reiterate enough how even after a few short days I feel as if a great weight has been lifted from not only my body but my spirit.

24 Likes

I’m on day 3 and I’m experiencing detox symptoms, but it’s not unusual since I lost a lot in a short period of time. I’m using Blueprint of Life to alleviate the effects.

8 Likes

A random instagram reel with weight loss advice .

It’s time we talk in jelly beans in here.

1 hour loop = 1 jelly bean of fat?? :rofl:

And he eats the “fat” jelly bean at the end. What a fail :laughing:

2 Likes

Ah personally I think it’s a lot more, I can fit into pants I was struggling with just a few days ago with some fairly decent room.

Currently I’m running this 2hr loop Maoshan style with all the boosters before home workout. Spamming Manly Man. I feel a lot quicker, light and less lethargic due to the fat drop. I’m not really cutting much in terms of diet, just minimizing seed oils and the fact that I’m lighter while consuming quality food along with the Manly Man + Muscle Roar makes me feel like I’m THRIVING.

19 Likes

Think about it like this, especially if youre already not overweight - losing just 2-5% of body fat is a remarkable difference in body composition.

Like for me, losing 1% pure body fat weight-wise is like ~1.5 pound decrease in weight, or a but less, but it would show to be a lot more than that.

Besides, this is higher “load” on your lymphatic system so youre probably retaining some fluids there while stuff is being removed, so your weight stays a bit higher until thats done. It makes sense that youre more thirsty also because of this, not just the drop kick :D

9 Likes

Is there a chance water retention is taking place? Yesterday I had at least 1.5 liters (0.4 gallons) of extra water and I didn’t pee that much. And my weight is an extra 1.7 pounds. I am using same scale, same pyjamas, same times of the day, exact same scale location in the bathroom.

I’m also sure that my system has a lot more toxins. I have all the symptoms I usually have when my lymphatic system is busy.

4 Likes

Not from my face other than under my chin, jawline is sharp as anything now. I don’t think this will take away the fat we want, only anything excess.

3 Likes

Fat stores toxins, that is one of the reasons why our body increases the size of our fat cells, to handle the toxic burden. It’s a protection mechanism.

Possibly add Lymphatic + to support the body

10 Likes