- What fat?

On :fire: the Captain and the Doc!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::100::100::100:

1 Like

I believe this integrates well with Manly Man, if not really boosted.
The same is true with Diet on the Brain

1 Like

I don’t want to be a pain in the ass
As breasts are mostly fat, and women aiming to eliminate fat usually would love to not eliminate it from that area, is it something that could be considered (in the future) in case of such fields?

@Maoshan_Wanderer and anyone/everyone who has bought this, please update is a week or two :grinning:

18 Likes

Sorry to say

These should be a bonus track for “The Swords of Adipose Annihilation.”

@Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Breast, genitals, brains and other sensitive areas are protected of course as they always are.

Otherwise I would have had to put a warning for sure. I apologize for the previous answer.

But besides these ethical red lines, it targets the rest of the bodies the same, legs, bellies, neck, love handles, visceral fat etc.

31 Likes

since we’re here, a 4th-ish weight loss audio for gynecomastia has been planned.

17 Likes

To avoid stretch marks i recommend the collagen booster field plus an increase of healthy nutrients to sustain the enhanced collagen production. When people go on extreme diets, the nutrient deficiency makes it easier for stretch marks to appear due to decreased collagen production

2 Likes

This field is so tempting, I just want to see effects, even though its not my focus now :eyes: :eyes:

9 Likes

Fat loss/muscle-building fields are always exciting!

However, I still have to see a fat-loss creation that actually produces significant results.

8 Likes

I guess this should be used with caution? Imagine oils rushing out… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah… I’ll let the others review first, I’ll just say from my use today, it works.

If I was going to work a full day at the office, I’d use it at the end of the day.
You’ve been warned people

23 Likes

haha

I was going to ask what was your objective metric…

before your edit

2 Likes

It depends on your fiber consumption :slight_smile:
Just add more and you will be fine, and of course remove added oil from your diet, except minimal amount of good “healthy” or whatever beneficial by fatty acid profile oil.
At least I don’t have any side effects till now, but I didn’t loop it for hours for sure.

2 Likes

Without sounding like a “wow, OMG, incredible”,
I used it for like 5 hours and forgot about it. But I noticed that my wrist look bony and defined.
I got up and my sweat pants which was fit has some wiggle room.

I don’t want to review the drop kick haha
But there’s been a drop kick.

Take it with a grain of salt,
the wrist part might be subconscious, I don’t know
but either my clothes grew noticeably larger or I take less space.

Let’s see the future reviews

24 Likes

That’s a good euphemism,
It’s better if we keep using it

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Have you seen a weight drop ?

3 Likes

I trust these. When my body speaks I listen

1 Like

Classic. :D

With these methods irl (not exactly all these, but e.g. when they destroy the fat cells with heat, which is a “safer” non invasive alternative treatment vs fat freezing), after a session, the body keeps removing and clearing out the destroyed cells for weeks via the lymphatic system.

6 Likes

I didn’t sleep with the audio but my clothes were even more loose in the morning. Shirt and pants.

Anyone else experiencing the same ?

9 Likes