- What fat?

does it go specifically for belly fat, love handles? targeted more there?

2 Likes

Unless you have zero fat cells, that shouldnā€™t be a problem.

However I would space them out by a few hours.

3 Likes

It targets everywhere

7 Likes

Is this because by spacing them out, it would allow Muscle Roar to fully do its fat-to-satellite conversion, therefore leaving no need to worry about major, if any at all, interactions with this field?

Or will there still be interactions and this is just a matter of not telling the fat cells to do two conflicting things at once?

There shouldnā€™t be much interactions, itā€™s just my opinion, it could get very intense on your body.

One wouldnā€™t necessarily block the other, I think itā€™s just a good precaution.

5 Likes

Holy shit, are you sure thats not a war crime?

9 Likes

Haha the music on the field is pretty soothingā€¦

Sorta like lovingly executing the fat cells ā€¦

22 Likes

8 Likes

Lol shhhhhā€¦ shhh fat cells shhhhhhā€¦ itā€™s all right

8 Likes

Thanks, this must be the second of the three weight loss fields.

2 Likes

Thanks Dream!! Another great field to get those stubborn fat cells.

Looking forward to the testimonials on this one.

4 Likes

This + the Muscle Roar should be the ultimate gain muscle and lose fat combo.

2 Likes

On :fire: the Captain and the Doc!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::100::100::100:

1 Like

I believe this integrates well with Manly Man, if not really boosted.
The same is true with Diet on the Brain

1 Like

I donā€™t want to be a pain in the ass
As breasts are mostly fat, and women aiming to eliminate fat usually would love to not eliminate it from that area, is it something that could be considered (in the future) in case of such fields?

@Maoshan_Wanderer and anyone/everyone who has bought this, please update is a week or two :grinning:

17 Likes

Sorry to say

These should be a bonus track for ā€œThe Swords of Adipose Annihilation.ā€

@Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Breast, genitals, brains and other sensitive areas are protected of course as they always are.

Otherwise I would have had to put a warning for sure. I apologize for the previous answer.

But besides these ethical red lines, it targets the rest of the bodies the same, legs, bellies, neck, love handles, visceral fat etc.

28 Likes

since weā€™re here, a 4th-ish weight loss audio for gynecomastia has been planned.

17 Likes

To avoid stretch marks i recommend the collagen booster field plus an increase of healthy nutrients to sustain the enhanced collagen production. When people go on extreme diets, the nutrient deficiency makes it easier for stretch marks to appear due to decreased collagen production

2 Likes