- What fat?

Hiya, @monkagina

KY Green Nice to see you again

1 Like

Hi Monkagina! It keeps getting better, Iā€™ve been consistently listening multiple times every night since then, as long as the Circulatory Engineer, the Pancreas reloaded, the liver hardcore, the cardarine + irisin, the diabetes field, the lymphatic effusion, the Blueprint of Life, Anti Aging, the Diet brain, AMPK, multiple sclerosis, Plasma Flaunt, auto immune reversal, and some othersā€¦ Iā€™m still stage two, but Iā€™m approaching stage one. I know it takes timeā€¦ Hope this helps ^^

4 Likes

That is fantastic news! Any progress is still progress! I love that for you! Your review alone gives me hopeā€¦I am hoping to be able to purchase this field when I have a little more saved. Thank you for your reply!

2 Likes

If I just wanted pure weight loss would it be better to solely focus on this or would it be better to have a mixed playlist of weight loss fields?

The reason I ask is that Iā€™ve looped this overnight and didnā€™t feel that different. But when I mixed with other weight loss fields I felt gutted in the morning. Donā€™t know if this field is just gentler when it comes to how you feel losing weight.

2 Likes

@DegHunt

6 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I notice way better results when I pair it with other fields, especially the enhanced fat metabolism and belly burner.

5 Likes

I am curious if anyone that has had success with this field noticed their weight loss in different places versus when/if they were thinner in the past and/or younger.

Example: a man is pretty thin but has a little belly then gains weight. He begins using this field and is now same exactly weight as before he gained but no belly.

A woman average and healthy but with a little extra fat in her butt/thighs. Then she gains weight. She begins the field and now she is back to same weight as before but there is no extra weight she is holding anywhere. So essentially her shape changed a bit with different loss of fat in different areas.

Thanks in advance!

I had some adipomastia and when i combined gynecomastia field with this in 3 days i saw some major changes in the pectoral area with a clear fat loss, whereas in the past it was really hard to lose it.

3 Likes

Thank you! I have had the field for 2 days and am excited to see where it takes me. My goal is to work on the areas where I seem to store more fat even when I was at a healthy weight. I may do that type of focused field alsoā€¦after 2 days I feel like things are working but nothing tangible to document yet. Which field did you use first?

this is a great field i lost 3 pounds in a day spamming it 30 mins, definitely feeling the fat burning up, might update more if i see more noticeable results or pm em.

2 Likes

Weight like that can fluctuate during the day. If one doesnā€™t eat and drink for a while then one can lose water weight and weight in the food. These fields are still very powerful I, but I donā€™t that fat you lost within spamming it for 30 minutes was only fat.

2 Likes

sorry if i wasnā€™t specific but i went to gym that day did cardio seems to really complement that i mean obviously. but youā€™re right it mainly just water weight iā€™m losing, donā€™t get me wrong did feel the effects ramping up.

2 Likes

I am 6 feet and I weigh 225 pounds. Iā€™m a little fat, but not that much. I wonā€™t get this field, but I went on here to read about what Dr. Manhattan had to say about body fat.

1 Like

Would plasma flaunt heal the dying fat cells?

Why would you want to ā€œhealā€ the dying fat cells? Isnā€™t the point of this field to destroy the fat cells?

What Iā€™m getting from this is that theyā€™re worried it might heal them. And I asked a similar question maybe it was privately idk. I believe the answer is no. But even if the answer was yes, you would probably just have to separate listening to them by a few hours and it would be fine.

4 Likes

Ahh understandā€¦apologiesā€¦thanks for providing more clarity.

1 Like

This must be round 4 or 5 for me. Two weeks listening. Even with all the changes and my improved listening schedule, I am still not seeing results.

In general I would feel the effect of burning or feeling hot which it always meant for me it works.
The last two roundsā€™ challenges was that one, I was getting intoxicated fast (resolved) and two, couldnā€™t listen for too much time because I was getting overwhelmed; resolved that one as well.

My listening schedule
Morning:
Subconscious Limits Removal 3.0 x2
Stomach Shrinking x2
Gynecomastia x3

Noon:
What fat - 1 hour

Afternoon/evening:
Enhanced Fat Metabolism x5
Belly Burn x10
Lymphatic Effusion x1

During sleep:
What fat? - 3 hours

Thatā€™s about 6 hours listening time of morphic field audios for losing weight. With no observable results.

In general the only result I observed was a one time thing and it was when I had to use one size less on a belt hole. Soā€¦ anyone who had results could you please compare or suggest something that I might be doing different. I wonā€™t give up yet. I have another 2 months to save Summer time for me :crossed_fingers: :joy:

3 Likes

I personally like to go like that:

Weight loss combination
Fat loss enhancement
GW501616 and Irisin
Supermetaolism
Epinephrine
Manly Man

Looping a couple times each on one device.
What fat looping alone on another device.
Both device for 10 hours Iā€™d say. I usually tap out after 3 days.

Also, I fast. Both because it cuts my appetite but also itā€™s best not to eat.

After that I use collagen and improve skin. I donā€™t get much stretchmark gaining weight, but they popup fast when I lose weight aggressively like that. In fact, sometimes I just stop because Iā€™m getting stretchmarks and focus on skin fields. They go away fast fortunately if you use the remedy early on.

I get a violent flu, go to the bathroom the whole day number 1 and 2, sweating, sneezing, feeling gutted out. When I do that, I settle in with some episodes of the sopranos or smallville. I wonā€™t be productive either way.

On the third day my clothes are loose by a lot.
Itā€™s aggressive.

@morph

Iā€™ve used this stack in the exact same way without what fat, Iā€™d say itā€™s night and day in terms of results and I donā€™t get the flu or the bathroom subscription.

11 Likes