What happened to bacteria and fungi apocalypse field

Hi all
I had wanted to buy this and have tried all kinds of ways to get it even contacting the powers that be, but have gotten nowhere.
Was it pulled from sale because of property with the field not being effective or some other reason.
Any info on this would be appreciated.
Also, though not wanting it now, it seems the same fate befell the Urinary Incontinence field
Thanks
Sam

Not that long ago, almost all of the medical fields on Gumroad had been pulled from that site. This action was taken because a bunch of some unscrupulous people had been creating an excessive number of charge backs for Sapien.

Some (but not all) of the removed fields have been returned to Gumroad. If you already have a legitimately purchased copy of those fields, they still work and are still effective.

If you don’t have yet those fields, only Sammy or the Cap’n would know if/when they’d be returned for sale.

I’m not sure what precisely you mean by this, how you’ve gone about this or how long you’ve waited until you decided that you’ve “gotten nowhere.” I will mention that Sammy has shared here on this forum that he is particularly busy (with the business, the busy holiday season as well as some personal/family stuff and, hopefully, his first married holiday celebrations). So, I’m sure he’d appreciate as much patience as you are able to extend to him.

Thanks. I was in touch with both of them and they were looking. It’s not a major issue but I was just curious if there was more information. You helped with that.
I know there is a new bacteria slayer and the older fungal one as well. Thanks,
Sam

I had forgotten about that one. So, you’re all set!