What is far-UVC

what is far UVC and how does it help in improving health.
plz tell me my maternal uncle’s whole family is covid +.
he has son of 9 years old and a daughter of 13. can they listen the sound of far-UVC. And whch one is better silent or normal sound?

5 Likes

This is description form “Far) UV - C light as a safer germicide and virus destroyer (energetically programmed audio)”:

This is programmed to work around you and your extended environment, UVC (Far UV-C 207–222 nm) disrupts and kills pathogens around you but unlike other UVB/A sources doesn’t harm human or animal cells.
It should be a great way to keep you and your environment protected during times of outbreaks or even if you are just a hospital worker.

So it is used as virus destroyer in your enviroment, not in your body.

For body, you can use this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWtYBbOSEQ8

Description:

Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 (Morphic/Energetic Programmed audio)
This is programmed to use a few different techniques for a wider family of viruses.
It will provide coercion of the immune system to create the T cells and direct them to the infected areas.
But also directly providing directed apoptosis of the infected cells, also included are simulants of purple laser light therapy and (far) UVC light (which does not harm existing cells) but will destroy the ones floating around your environment and outer body.
It works for a few more families of viruses but not all.

Use as much as you need until you find relief and repeat if needed, viruses tend to be aggressive therefore you should also aggressively work towards destroying it.

12 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

So this radiates that UV-C frequency into every environment it plays in, being able to stay there at the same time, right?

1 Like

Yes, it is for environment, but I’m not sure if it stays there when it’s not played.

But I think the effects stay for a certain amount of time at least , meaning cleaner room,less fungi ,less bacteria …

1 Like

Is it known how much area the rays can radiate?

1 Like

The rays should spread with sound, so as far as sound goes it should disrupts and kill pathogens in that area.

1 Like

It is not known how far the rays spread, with respect to the point where this is played?

As far as you hear the sound field should spread to that point.

1 Like

How many feet or so do they spread?

As I said, it depends on volume of the sound. If you turn the volume so that you can hear the sound let’s say 50 feet away from sound source, then it should spread 50 feet. But that is just my opinion.

Ah perfect, many thanks for the great tip! :ok_hand:

1 Like