What is " Feeling "?

What could be the simplest way to express the “feeling”? You may think this is like dumb question. But i really don’t know exactly it. I know angry, hate, sadness, a little love, a little happy because of concern with my experience. I never experienced Big Love, Big Happy, so i don’t know those feeling. Other feelings much difficult to feel for me as Apple ( means as things or objects ). Honestly i asking that i don’t know really. I think i can feel only what i experienced. So how to feel a feeling that i hadn’t experienced things, emotion. Pls i hope someone can explain me. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Tell us what you want to use this info for, so we can narrow down how to respond. Sometimes you don’t realize that you have had “big feelings”. Crying at a movie or a sunset or feeling bliss from seeing a baby, perhaps. Getting a present you wanted. You might have to think back to realize that at some point you have had a “big feeling”. :slightly_smiling_face:

For example, if using the Neville Goddard “feeling it real” method, any strong emotion you have felt in the past can be associated with a new desire. Like how you feel about a favorite pet, for example. You can play with the pet or remember how much you love it, and use that same feeling to hold when you think about what new experience you wish to have.

Let me know if what I have said is of any help, and share more about what you want this for.

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t think I fully understand your questions. English is not your first language? If so, maybe there is a problem in the translation or I simply don’t understand it at this moment.

I do understand this question, and I would say that you cannot experience what has not yet happened to you. You might get an idea by reading a detailed description of an emotion or feeling, but until some stimulus happens that causes said emotional reaction in your brain, you won’t know what it feels like. I don’t know how old you are, but if you are very young you still have many things to experience, some things we never get to experience in this life, many people don’t know what love is, others don’t know what terror is, and So there is a wide range of emotions and feelings that we are not necessarily going to experience all of them.

Although with the tools of morphic fields it is possible to emulate certain states of mind and emotions. because the field already brings the necessary information to cause the result, in this case emotion.

2 Likes

For visualizaion or manifestation. Also bookmarked Sammy’s Visualization is Underrated & Dramatically Boost Field Results
I read many time read and think abt visualization thread and tried as Sammy said. But i cann’t feel much about bathing (showering)feeling, just a second feel like fresh and cold. I can’t hold that for 3 min or 5 min.

Thank you very much for kindly replied fast.

1 Like

That just needs a bit of practice. Go as long as you can and then each day try to hold just a little bit longer.

2 Likes

Let go and just feel. Stop trying to force a feeling to obtain something. Actually feel it the same way you feel the reality here

2 Likes

Here is my personal definition:

A FEELING is the CONSCIOUS EXPERIENCE of a CONCEPT.

That means feelings are always an experience that you are making with your consciousness and they are always conceptual in nature.

Expressing a feeling = consciously making the experience of a certain concept.

5 Likes

Pure awareness.