What is happening in my sleep?

So I tried to astral project. I didn’t hit the astral but I was in a very deep sleep state. I don’t know what happened but for some reason I beat the crap out of my partner in my sleep. First a little bit before this I hit them in the arm in my sleep a few times then it happened again but worse I couldn’t wake up. I felt my body moving even all crazy. I was conscious during this but didn’t know what I was doing or able to control it. I woke up to them crying saying ow ow and wake up with my knee penetrating them. For about a week now I’ve been waking up covered in sweat same as now. This isn’t the first time this happened either but I usually only hit them once but this time was like an attack. They said I put them in a lock and they couldn’t move and everything

3 Likes

Temporary solution: don’t sleep in the same bed?
Maybe.

Also, use shielding, SLR3 and positive affirmations before sleep, some Angelic Intercession and some sleep fields too.

1 Like

As for what’s happening or why is happening, Idk.

Add some higher Self Connection and ask yourself / your higher Self how to solve this.

Also, add some chakras work or some chakras fields or just Grounding before sleep.

2 Likes
1 Like