What is the actual range of mandalas?

1. Do the instagram mandalas have a range of 1-5 feet or does their range grow over time? If one person is in one corner of the room and the mandala is on the other corner of the room, does the mandala effect him? What is the actual range of the mandala?

2. Does the higher self mandala on instagram contain a field in it or not?
    @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

1 Like

The general rule of thumb (from the Sapien’s Instagram thread) is that the mandalas work best within your aura, which for most people can be approximated by stretching your arms out to your sides. The closer your mandala is to the center of your aura, the greater the effect the mandala would have on that person.

There’s a belief that, as the mandala grows in strength, its range grows as well, yes.

I’m not Sammy or the Cap’n. IIRC, it does. Was there a particular reason for you to think that it doesn’t contain a field? (Maybe I missed something?)

6 Likes

I am not sure if it contains the field because in the Instagram comments it says that there will be a field or something like that and than someone claimed that there is a field but it’s not very clear for me. Sorry, maybe I overlooked something?

1 Like

In the description of the Higher Self Connection Audio on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/posts/36387450

Captain confirmed that the field is in the image

"This works on growing strengthening and solidifying your connection to your higher self, or the higher state of being that exists with a deeper connection to the source of all things.

With general use, expect inspiration, signs even direct communication (depends on how your brain itself works, each person has different ways of interpreting data (Information).

Use 3 - 4 times a day.

It removes blockages to that connection as well."

(image also has the field in this one)

👆👆👆
3 Likes

You and me both. I don’t recall that interchange. If you happen to remember or find it, could you please link to it for me, so I can see what you’re meaning. That way we can work it out together!

2 Likes

Ok thank you for the answer!

1 Like

You are welcome :blush:

Thank you. I think it’s a very important field. Do you think it’s better to ground oneself after using it or not?

It’s always a good idea to ground yourself after a session of using fields (either at the end of your stack or at the end of your use of your mandalas).

In case you haven’t seen this thread, Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

2 Likes

Hey Sammy do you know more about it? I’m not sure if I could store a mandala in the same room overnight where other people sleep. Do mandalas really grow to the size of a room? Will it effect other people in the room? @SammyG

Energy output doesn’t seem to me as large with mandalas to be quite honest. WIth NFTs, they work on your specifically despite you looking at it. If they are on your person, they subconsciously are there and are emitting energy to you. But if they are just in a room that other people are in, unless it’s out for them to see, then I don’t think it’d really affect them

9 Likes

Thanks!

I was about to ask this since I’m new to NFT’s and got a bunch printed out in a bit too large size so I’m framing them (will get smaller size later)

What if I have Smilodon bones framed on my office desk, will that work on me still?