A few questions about mandalas

Hi everyone.

I’m kinda new to mandalas, got several questions about them and how are they working, would greatly appreciate all of the responses.

@Bronyraur @SammyG @Atreides @Captain_Nemo

1. If I make a screenshot of mandala/ change the original file resolution from JPG to PNG (without the image getting visibly changed) and then print it, will it somehow affect the field?

2. About mandalas like Luck/Confidence/Abundance etc., namely those who have titles on the original pictures - can I cut off those titles via Paint, thus leaving just the symbol (mandala itself??) on a picture.

3. Somebody on the forum said that the field exists basically in every pixel of a picture of mandala. Does that mean that if I’ll print, let’s say, the half of the mandala instead of the full picture, it will work the same? (Not that I want to do that lol, just curious about how fields work on images).

I’ve seen posts on this forum where people suggested that changing the original picture in such ways or another may affect the field.

1. Do I have to carry a mandala with me all the time to get affects of it? What will happen if, let’s say, I carry it for a year and then take it away? Or does it depend on a specific mandala?

2. Speaking of mandalas, how exactly does the field on an image work? (Is there any article about this on enlightenedstates btw?). Like in general.

Hope you’re all having a great day.

6 Likes
  1. No, it will work fine.
  2. Yes, it will work.
  3. I don’t think it would work the same. You need most of the image. How much is “most”, I don’t know. Just, most.
  4. For the most part, you need to wear it when you want it to work. A long period of time like a year may make some fields become more or less a part of you, like confidence.

“How are fields embedded in an image? The same way they are embedded in an item or audio. An image has its own unique, energetic imprint. In the same way runes, sigils and all sorts of symbols over human history have had energies tied to them, we can embed an energy to an image. The way they’d do it is through a long period of prayer or ritualistic practices to attribute energy to a a symbol. Over time, the energy would be tied to the symbol and have a mild subconscious effect on people.”

Thank you. Have a great day yourself. : )

9 Likes

depending on ones subconscious mind a mandala can become permanent.

For me it happened with thor when i slept with it for about 2 -3 months. So be careful folks on what you want to project. I have the thor mandala basically stuck on me. It doesn’t go away even when im away from the field for days.

Many people are jealous or would want that but be careful with that as too many fields can overwhelm not only you but other people you interact with. If you run around with 5 fields i have noticed people becoming irritated and confused depending on how energy sensitive they are and even tired as if they are drained by my presence. It disrupts their energy bodies and makes them tired.

I stopped wearing more than 2 fields at once it takes too much life force for your whole spirit to do 10 different things at once.

With that being said i hope you don’t overuse fields and give your aura a break. They can seriously cause energy blocks in your chakras when worn to often at the wrong places.

Anybody is different though.

Cheers :D

5 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Generally i would recommend the Schuhmann Resonance to beginners or people who want better social interactions. There are levels of complexeties to different fields. But the Schuhmann resonance is so overlooked as a field it is so simple yet has so many benefits. It acts as a mild shield you have better social interactions people feel comfy around you and you are relaxed at all times.

It grounds you and it makes you stress resistant. It’s super nice and for the price tag superb.

I think it’s one of the most powerful ones to be honest. I feel like as i felt back when i was a child grounded and safe and people like that a lot.

For example the enhanced glory tag is much more energy taxing than a thor field. Simply because it does many things at once which causes your SM (subconscious mind) to focus on that.

If you wear 1 simple field that only does one thing with no subfields and one complex field it works the bestest (for me at least)

2 Likes

Does sleeping with fields on you make you dream of the fields themselves?

2 Likes

yes that happened with me and thor. In my dreams people would get scared of me and large crowds would avoid me. People generally always dodge me first even though im quite short.

I dreamed of the hammer and so forth. I cannot tell for other fields.

Also thor is a really interesting entity i think that’s why he is so popular on the forums here. Because he changes your taste in music and you will love nature and going on a hike. It alters your personality to his and he loves Enya

just don’t sleep with the fields

3 Likes

Thanks for the responses guys.

By the way, that “field in every pixel” thing is really interesting, not only because of the cognitive aspect but also if it’s the case, then one shouldn’t be concerned about scrathes and other little damages to an image that will naturally happen if you carry a mandala for a long time.

In this situation, can those with the ability to manage lucid dreams benefit from it in developing the field contained in the mandala?

1 Like

that i don’t know but i had dreams of the hammer itself it’s massive. I don’t lucid dream i did it once and it was kind of lame tbh so i never did it again :D

It will influence your sourroundings in dreams most defenitely

One last question, what is the difference between mandala and tag, apart from the physical envelope?
Thanks for your kind replies

1 Like

I cannot 100% confirm this. But for example the Thor mandala is different from the Thor tag and the lion mandala and the tag are also different. They are a cute version of the entities. more friendly.

I only bought it because of the artwork anyways ;D

In general Mandalas are stronger.

Mandala’s are more strong of Tags?

1 Like

Yes most people feel that way about mandalas around here.

The tags are more subtle and soft but nontheless still work perfectly fine.

Thanks, dear!

Wow, Thor loves Enys, really? :thinking:

I’d imagine he’s more likely to like Amon Amarth or Mjölner :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As soon as i slept with the mandala over the next view days i saw enya videos recommended to me on youtube. I have been trying to find these songs for ages. Thor just gave them to me .

he loves Lorena McKennit as well im not suprised she is a ginger and so is he.

I had a quick q about mandalas.

1.Do you have to necessary wear it
2. Will it still work if we don’t touch it
3. Will it still work if we don’t see it
4. Will it still work if it’s on your bedside tablethroughout the night

Thanks!

3 Likes

yes i’ve had dreams associated with the following morphic fields:

• subconscious limits removal
  • fae mandala
  • devic intercession
1 Like

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face:!

There is one person in the forum who posted reworked Dreamweaver Mandalas (title removed, image enlarged and cropped)

I took several minutes to search for it on the forum from the search bar.
I can’t find him :confused:

If anyone among you know where this post is located I would like to find these images, thank you

:slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

1 Like