What is the best field for constant belching?

I have a problem where I start belching a lot and sometimes it can lead to vomiting. While the vomiting doesn’t happen as often, the belching is daily and sometime it’s acid reflux. The belching also comes with a bloated feeling. I’ve gone to doctors and had procedures done to find out what’s wrong but I still have no answers.

Would the stomach healing field be appropriate?

Thanks

Give this a try,

I’ve noticed marked improvement in my condition very similar to yours… other advices for you, eat soft food, try to make your food as mushy as possible… less work for your system to digest& less need for water also. Drink water after food 30mins to 1hour & not too much at once, enough to to feel that feeling if moving anything stuck… u can drink more again in about another 15 to 30mins. Don’t lay down flat right after eating to 2 hours after eating(if u have to lay down, wedge your back/head to avoid food the reflux(food traveling up). No too much spicy food, ingredients like cinnamon & ginger can curb the inflammation/heartburn. No ice cold drinks as this boosts mucus production. Balance your diet with fruits/vegetables and minimal onions/garlic(can help kill h pylori, broccoli helps too) try to start your day with juicing(blending veggies and fruits.

You don’t have to be strictly alkaline, learn to mix it up at least… for example, beef & sweet potatoes. In the meantime tho, try to be alkaline as much as possible. I’ve recently gone through a lot with a similar situation as yours before I can get to this point of giving advice… it’s not like fields won’t necessarily work, some things need conscious addressing with fields being a secondary support. Stay away from bottled juices, soft drinks & alcohol. Protein shake is fine but best to blend with fruits & veggies. I’m not sure what fields u should listen cuz I was too busy with other fields, I didn’t commit extra time to really heal with fields. U can try advanced healing tho & 25 volts field… I think this may have helped me. Also google “baking soda GERD LRD belching”

1 Like

Eat fiber foods to curb this bloated feeling, I ate oatmeal, 3 eggs, fish, mixed with carrot purée that I made & honey… right after eating, I released so much shht I couldn’t believe was in my system (I wasn’t even eating much for weeks) so I had some stuff in my system that’s been there possibly. Oatmeal is know to clear the intestinal tract… just make sure u buy gluten free oatmeal & stay away from gluten foods like pizza & unhealthy carbs like bread & pizza… chill out from sweets & cookies. My second meal was basmati rice, potatoes, fish, beets… after eating this, second round of shhhts… not too much this time but it felt old. So fiber foods can clean you out

1 Like

The belching happens at random times. It doesn’t always happen after eating or drinking. Sometimes it happens in the car, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night.

The doctor did a upper endoscopy to examine if there was any abnormalities. They told me they didn’t think it was related to diet but possibly ibs.

1 Like

In my opinion the best fields are the stomach healing and intestinal regeneration ones.

Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

This one might be of help as well.

Belching can also be due to swallowing too much air when u eat. Drinking carbonated beverages, etc. I agree, since your stomach was already checked out and they didnt find anything, to listen to Dreams stomach field. “Stomach Healing & Regeneration”

1 Like

experiment with digestive / intestine fields I guess ? detox ?

Which are 25 volts fields and advanced fields.

Advanced Healing & Voltage Repair