What is the one thing a field can't do?

Is there any regarding limits to a fields potential?

2 Likes

The fields can’t blow your brain360_F_558304434_ZbEfHMSMSwxVO9qpmq5Fbav7qVXQ7U2T

8 Likes

The field can’t do laundry

23 Likes

male enhancement

I can’t help myself; I think a field could be made to clean clothes. Lightning in a bottle is halfway there.

2 Likes

I’ll stick to the old way

8 Likes

The question is little different from what is the one thought that can’t be thought. Conceivably, there might be something analogous to an incompleteness theorem or an infinity issue (calculate Pi to the last digit sort of thing that applies to fields. (The Vaikuntha Loka field is not—cannot?—be an all-access pass). But if a higher being were to make/use fields, then some of these types of “impossibilities” might go away.

The fields can’t give you 100% result in using just one day.

It just can’t really not possible i think.

2 Likes

The fields cannot live your life for you.

8 Likes

Beg to disagree. That’s a limiting belief. I can name a lot of fields that can work within 30mins/on the spot depends on what you’re aiming (ie. environment, health, luck, etc)

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yes. Limiting believe can make fields not work in their potential.
So i agree with me. Thank you for disagree with me so i can agree me more.

2 Likes

200w

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So in essence, it’s not the field, it’s your limiting beliefs that can’t get the effects of the field. The field works.

1 Like

I don’t really have limiting beliefs. It’s just the beliefs sometimes limit me. I think i don’t have a belief for you either.

1 Like

Read that again. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

There is only one thing for sure. If you don’t love me after our conversation here, that’s your limiting beliefs.

3 Likes

Still, They can “fry” your brain (I suppose) if you listen to too many (brain?) fields (I think?).

Nor cleaning the house, cooking or shopping, I’m disappointed…
:cry::grin:

Or paying the bills…

3 Likes

Indeed, for example - the Allergy field.

4 Likes

Can’t make You fly :grin:
Honestly though, fields work with and around of what’s real and possible.
Surely more things are possible when using fields, but there is plenty of things they couldn’t accomplish as well.
Fields organize and reorganize matter, energy, mental states or mixture of those, but They work with what’s already there.
Captain said somewhere that fields wont create nutrients out of “thin air” for an instance.
For a field to accomplish anything, there has to be at least 0.0000000001% chance of this happening.
Fields can then increase this probability by reorganizing and giving direction to things.
So, as silliy as it may sound, fields can do anything thats possible.

5 Likes