What is your Pre-sleep Stack?

Share your pre-sleep stacks here!

I’m interested to see what people listen to directly before sleep, lets say 0.5-1.5hrs before sleep to relax and have quality sleep?

Here is what I am listening pre-sleep at the moment:

Manhattan Max Relief 5x (interested in the Serotonin, CBD, GABA, Stellate Ganglion Block in this audio)
GABA 4x
The Cbd Delta 5x
Organic Delta-8 5x

7 Likes

Vagus x 5
GABA x 3
Fast sleep x5 (for its melatonin)

5 Likes

Interesting stack.

Vagus audio, thanks for reminding me about that one.

4 Likes

I’m not familiar with the cannabis series. Seeing your cannabis stack made me wonder how would this help sleep…

3 Likes

The cbd delta seems to help with winding down before sleep, relaxing to me.

Organic delta-8 also is similar, hard to describe but it just seems to make sleep deeper, I like the music as well.

There is also a cannabinoids album, with a few others I have not tried that much.

5 Likes

3x Lucid Dreams 2.0 and then sleep
or
Cosmic Intercession on loop through the night
or
Angelic Intercession+ on loop through the night
or
Max Heal Potion on loop through the night

7 Likes

Lucid Dreams 2.0

Plasma protocol

Max Heal Potion

2 Likes

Nitric Oxide before Vagus and Deep Sleeper, worked for me pretty well.

2 Likes

I might add lucid dreamer for this stack. I forgot this one totally. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looping White Matter overnight has become the new baseline standard for sleep for me… i went from averaging 5 hours before I’d wake up… to now averaging 6-7 hours… all in less than a week. But i treat WM as a foundation field, and still build on top of it. Usually with a stack like this:

GABA
Deep Sleeper
Lucid Dreamer
Max Heal Potion
3 Purifiers

Love the reminder about Vagus nerve… adding that in tonight.

5 Likes

Buy a shakti mat ;)

1 Like

Lucid dreams
Deep sleep inducer

then brain regen on loop overnight night but that depends on what my nervous system is saying, sometimee its too fried from the day to loop it all night lol

2 Likes

acu-automation
or smart reiki
or the smart tap tapper

4 Likes

Really good indeed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello GPO, how can I find this track? thank you.

1 Like

Before getting in bed:

Acupressure
Unconditional love infusion
DMT
Enhanced visual processing
Lucid dreams 2.0

I put these on when I’m in bed already:

Peace flow (Sapient Wellness)
The Dreamtime
Emotional Release
Automated Grounding
A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka
Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage (on loop…makes it difficult to wake up, but easy to stay asleep if you wake up many times).

I have other stuff in the stack, just to choose something different each night. But I’m so sleepy I just leave Utter Relaxation until I wake up xD

But I have the star infusions, Sapient Wellness tracks, and longer tracks for that matter. Some “exotic” or experimental ones too for looping.

I totally understimated the power of The Dreamtime for sleeping though. Pretty sure Dream didn’t want us to use it that way, but I’m always off with it (that means, in just a few mins of being in bed).

I also start the playlist over (instead of looping utter relaxation) if I wake up too awake to fall asleep quickly (or even with anxiety and a fast heartbeat). And again I’m out before The Dreamtime is over.

4 Likes