What is your Spiritual Goal?

Getting back home with Ra in the sun. I am already a baby there with two Ra parents. Internally it is very immersive. Just giving it time till my outer world transforms to me there.

10 Likes

I have typed a few paragraphs and came to simple conclusion I did not have in mind when I started typing: I want to collect as much experiences and perceptions as possible.

11 Likes

You may not have thought about it. But perhaps the experience of typing that out was a journey of its own. An experience that made you contemplate deeply whatever it is you truly want. Such simple moments in the scope of the outsider can have a deep cognitive and spiritual effect on us in the short and long run when we contemplate and analyze them.

Which really, is the purpose of the question. A person’s entire character and journey can be quite effected when they think on how to speak about it spiritually and what they want . Sometimes, we may not ever know until asked.

2 Likes

To become my Higher Self as quickly as possible.

6 Likes

Save all the money and get the skull.

1 Like

Why rush things? We have all the time in the world to get what we want done. Rushing the journey can be more harmful than helpful.

2 Likes

I played the matrix game way too often on normal mode.
This time I like playing the game as a speed run :wink:

6 Likes

The Thing Is
by Ellen Bass

to love life, to love it even
when you have no stomach for it
and everything you’ve held dear
crumbles like burnt paper in your hands,
your throat filled with the silt of it.
When grief sits with you, its tropical heat
thickening the air, heavy as water
more fit for gills than lungs;
when grief weights you down like your own flesh
only more of it, an obesity of grief,
you think, How can a body withstand this?
Then you hold life like a face
between your palms, a plain face,
no charming smile, no violet eyes,
and you say, yes, I will take you
I will love you, again.

5 Likes

Something is happening with me, I am so much more than my body, I can feel it. I did listen to some fields which help me to find peace within myself. And now I’m able to meditate much deeper. Sometimes I’m so relaxed that I can’t even feel my body anymore. So much peace, what a bliss. And now I’m not so interested in ego things anymore. Yes, I was talking about biokinesis, superhuman powers and flexibility, but I think becoming a healer is much more important. Let’s create Heaven on Earth. I think this is my spiritual goal.

9 Likes