What is Your Spiritual Routine?

Hello everyone, I wanted to make this topic so it could perhaps help others. We could all share things we do individually and together, it may help a newer person be inspired or gain some insight on what they could incorporate to their own routine. Describe spiritual things you may do on a daily or every few days basis that are helpful or beneficial to you. It could be something as simple as cleansing yourself and a method on how as one example.

6 Likes

Hm. I just enjoying life as it is. It’s already spiritually meaningful to me :sweat_smile:

Other than that.

My favorite audios

Angelic vibration
Salt cleanse
Aura cleane
Torsion
Mindfulness
Unconditional you
Grounding audio
Attract love
Moldvite

I want to get that vibration of divine love someday hopefully soon

8 Likes

I find that quite admirable. We underestimate the value of enjoying life, by allowing ourselves to truly relax we permit a form of self love so to speak. When you are able to let go, enjoy each day for what it is, and have a good one in a way one could say it has a “vibration” of it’s own.

Many people, spiritual or not find themselves unable to enjoy life, to sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labor. This may be simple to you, but to me, it has a plethora of meaning that one could take from it.

5 Likes
  • Brushing my teeth
  • Wearing my tags
  • Playing the audio fields and subliminals
  • Talk with my Higher Self, Arcturians, Astral Helpers, Subconscious Mind
  • Talk with the Higher Selves and Subconscios Minds of others
  • Manifest stuff through feeling the end result
  • Spend a ton of time on esoteric research
17 Likes
  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Goofing Around
4 Likes

Breathing

1 Like

On monday, I eat breadfruit
On Tuesday, I eat breadfruit
On Wednesday, I eat breadfruit
On Thursday… hmm… nah, I eat breadfruit :laughing:
On Friday, I also eat breadfruit
On weekends, I just relax and enjoy breadfruit

5 Likes

where’s the baguette? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Inspector
J’ai oublié le pinard… il a oublié le pinard :roll_eyes:
Bien sûr, vin, fromage, baguette, seems so obvious to me I don’t even mention it. Usually I talk to French people, between ourselves we don’t need to say it otherwise it’s not a meal lol

6 Likes

am only playing with u lol. Its beacuse in french class the first word that all ways came up in our books with baguette so its whats everyone remembers.

3 Likes

So that’s why everybody knows “baguette”.
Anyway, it’s based on truth. Baguette, cheese and wine is a daily thing for so many French people. It’s pretty awesome, when I go back, it’s gonna be part of my daily meals again…

You guys are missing

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes