What media player doesn't distort audio/fields? (Android user)

Oh, then I gotta stick to Musicolet.

Thanks for the quick replies buddy, have a good day ahead.

2 Likes

I only wish that I can find an app which allows me to use both my bluetooth speaker and my phone speaker at once, playing a field on one and listening to something else on another, man, that would be Glorious.

Maybe some newer phones can do this, idk.

Doesn’t it affect the field if you play a video and song at a same time on same device?

I can’t say anything more today. Thanks for all tips. I will be back like Terminator :sunglasses:

enthu

1 Like

Pi Music Player is awesome too

3 Likes

Sony Walkman

2 Likes

it does, at least that’s what I know too (?), by reading different threads and many posts.

Although, here it can be argued that it is not 2 fields at once, but a field and another audio (youtube), so idk about such cases - better to be safe, I would say.

Maybe, @BeHappy {hope you don;t mind the tag :pray:} can tell us if it works this way (I assume it does/it might work, somehow)?
Idk.

1 Like

thank you for this thread!!!

very useful!

2 Likes

add to your list:
Poweramp
PlayerPro
Neutron (the user interface needs some getting use to)
Jetaudio(con: will stop playing if another app starts outputting audio eg YouTube)

3 Likes

Samsung Music should let you put duplicate songs in your playlists, but you have to turn off the “Don’t allow duplicate songs” setting. On my S21, it’s in Settings>Playlists>Don’t Allow Duplicate Songs and it was on by default, so you have to turn it off. It might be somewhere different depending on your phone.

Samsung Galaxies (S8 and later?) also have the “Separate App Sound” setting where you can listen to one app on your phone and another app on a separate audio device like a speaker or headphones.

3 Likes

These are all free apps yes? Thanks for adding to our list

1 Like

Seems I can’t edit my first post anymore? I will keep and update the list in this post

Apps that allow for same song many times
VLC Lite (but distorts?)
Black Player
Muzio
Pi Music Player
Poweramp
PlayerPro
Neutron
Jetaudio
Samsung Music

Apps that don’t
Musicolet (workaround exists)
AIMP

For vintage nerds who use mandalas only
Sony Walkman (for non fielded cassette goodness. @Fender_Cad can recommend music)

3 Likes

the free version have ads on them

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, personally, I haven’t felt any difference if I play the fields in the background with some other app playing on top of it. I’ve tested audios like Chi compression into bone marrow, Bone marrow Healing, Mana Circuits, Auto mewing and I could feel them fully effective, or maybe it’s just my mind’s placebo lol.

Whatever be the case, I have to use the audios in the background because I’ve got no other way, I’ve got a single device and I gotta do my online classes too and the my self love stack is around 2 hours long, so I start the playlist, change the audio focus setting, and decrease the Preamp and then I focus on my online classes. That’s the only way I can use the audios.

But if someone has enough free time or multiple times, I’d recommend them to not play 2 audios from the same device.

1 Like

Has anybody tried pi music. It seems to be really good.

1 Like

Im using VLC, but I feel like VLC isnt giving the best audio quality.

Can anybody confirm what im feeling ?

VLC seems to work fine for me

1 Like

its my favourite app as well

2 Likes

What settings should people check when listening to fields specifically? I know we can change mp3 file name and that doesn’t affect the fields but what about equalizers and other things?

I use Muzio now because it is easy and I can create the self love stacks just the way they are but is there any setting I should check just to be safe? What a disappointment to listen for hours and months and then understand that everything was distorted. I am not sensitive to energy so I can’t tell.

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

2 Likes

Thanks! How did I miss that one