What media player doesn't distort audio/fields? (Android user)

tldr; I have Samsung Galaxy phone and prefer to listen to fields offline as mp3s on my phone. I am looking for an app that lets me add the same song many times to a playlist. I use VLC Lite by Verox Technologies now but I read this and got worried

I have also Musicolet on my phone but it doesn’t allow for same song several times or enough queues to create the stacks with them. I want to listen to the self love stacks and they are long. Offline is important because I will do it while at work where I walk a lot and can’t be online.

Thank you.

Apps that allow for same song many times
VLC Lite (but distorts?)
Black Player
Muzio

Apps that don’t
Musicolet
AIMP

6 Likes

I have used black player on android, it worked fine for me. You can make playlists and loop tracks as well.

2 Likes

It allows for same song several times in a playlist?

You can try but if it doesn’t work there’s a workaround.

You can get YouTube vanced app or buy YouTube premium. As YouTube allows the same song repeated in a playlist it might work for you but for that your stack should be on YouTube only.

Ps- YouTube allows you to download tracks as well and save them offline

1 Like

Ok, thanks and good to know. I try to avoid Youtube and Spotify. Maybe someone knows more apps. I tried also AIMP but it doesn’t let me add the same song more than once. Maybe one day Dream will create a negentropic media player.

3 Likes

I use Muzio Player

3 Likes

I installed Black Player and Muzio and both allow for adding the same song many times. Great!
Thanks @Lunamoon22 and @negentropicbeing

It would make me happy to hear any experiences with even more apps. I will make a list and next Android user won’t have to guess so much. I just hope these don’t distort anything since I wouldn’t know because I don’t sense energy.

5 Likes

Idk what is it called, just Music player I guess (standard app for playing music), gonna check later (I’m on my pc now), tried VLC in the past and had some problems, maybe it wasnt updated or something, anyway, I guess all players are good, maybe some are better, I personally like this one, I never had audio/sound issues of any kind (at least not anything that had to do with the player/app).

Also, if you ever need it (I personally use is almost daily, maybe it’s not needed that often, but still, in the past I had some trouble with my phone speaker and fields didn’t seem to work, for a while), check this out:

2 Likes

I will definitely check it and use it.

1 Like

I use Musicolet, and if you want to play the same song multiple times or add the same song specific number of times to a playlist, you can just make multiple copies of the song on your device and Musicolet recognises each copy as a new song.

Here’s the proof :

3 Likes

For Patreon tracks, I use Samsung Music player. I don’t think it distorts the audio, but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Well thats not good then because it uses up a lot of space in your device.

In Muzio Player one song uses space as just one time even if i have it repeated inside playlists, unless i downloaded it again by mistake

3 Likes

Oh, that’s a really good feature of Muzio which Musicolet is lacking, and I totally forgot about considering the storage space because I’ve got too much empty space on my phone :sweat_smile:

Btw, can you tell me if Muzio has the Audio Focus setting which allows the song to be played simultaneously with other audio sources, i.e., I can watch YouTube videos while the MP3 is playing in the background. If Muzio has this setting, I might bid farewell to Musicolet.

2 Likes

Ah no, it only plays one at a time.

If i am playing one in Muzio and click on a youtube video then it stops

2 Likes

Oh, then I gotta stick to Musicolet.

Thanks for the quick replies buddy, have a good day ahead.

2 Likes

I only wish that I can find an app which allows me to use both my bluetooth speaker and my phone speaker at once, playing a field on one and listening to something else on another, man, that would be Glorious.

Maybe some newer phones can do this, idk.

Doesn’t it affect the field if you play a video and song at a same time on same device?

I can’t say anything more today. Thanks for all tips. I will be back like Terminator :sunglasses:

enthu

1 Like

Pi Music Player is awesome too

3 Likes

Sony Walkman

2 Likes

it does, at least that’s what I know too (?), by reading different threads and many posts.

Although, here it can be argued that it is not 2 fields at once, but a field and another audio (youtube), so idk about such cases - better to be safe, I would say.

Maybe, @BeHappy {hope you don;t mind the tag :pray:} can tell us if it works this way (I assume it does/it might work, somehow)?
Idk.

1 Like