What Metatron Does

So a few days ago at 7AM when I should have been asleep (I have a 7AM alarm I always forget to turn off), Metatron called the dispatcher’s phone at the cab company I was working at and left a voicemail quitting. He’d already made clear I wasn’t supposed to be there, but I guess he was making sure I listened.

5 Likes

Is he getting you a new job? Respectfully asked. Or telling you where to apply next? Any leading or guidance?

He did this through your body more or less possessing you? Or you just found out later that a voicemail was left in what sounded like your voice?

3 Likes

I make more money from metaphysical endeavors at this point, and my Uber Eats application was approved that day.

Metatron is me, so he made sure that either I accidentally dialed when ranting about the company, or I was talking in my sleep.

Possession isn’t really how I think of a being I am actively trying to incarnate more and more every day. Honestly, I’d already laid down some karmic laws to them, and the next step was going to be something terrible. I’d already warned the only slightly spiritually aware person there to quit her job, because Metatron was about to bring “fire and blood”.

5 Likes

Possession wasn’t the best term then. I meant it only in a clinical way to describe speaking through you.

Congratulations on your financial situation. Enviable.

4 Likes

I do share my consciousness with Metatron from time to time.

My financial situation still is not great, but I think fixing it requires some very big synchs in the universe, so we’ll see… I’m feeling very… creative, at the moment.

5 Likes

Yay! I get to be Ford, Lowe, Abernathy, and Griffin. The first person (if there is ever one) to correctly interpret this acronym gets a free copy of Presence of Metatron to continue their advancement in the multiverse.

2 Likes

Is this offer still open? I would like to try even though i am not that much intellectual :face_with_monocle:

So based on name (i don’t find anything else)
Ford make me think of Henry Ford and his creation, Lowe means a warm light especially fire, Abernathy is the name of a city and Griffin is a mythical Being that represent « symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine »

So, as i am trying to find something right now since i really want the Presence of Metatron i would like to let you know that English is not my first language and that i am trying to find a link to them as best as i can :relaxed:

I found:

« The creation brings light to the city through the Guardian of the Divine. »

That’s the best i can do, interestingly i sensed the energy/presence of Metatron while writing this, hope is it for a positive reason, blessings to you and your family, have a beautiful day :relaxed::cherry_blossom::maple_leaf::sparkles:

2 Likes

faith love abundance and gratitude

4 Likes

Ho my! I totally misunderstood the message they sent then! :woman_facepalming:t5::joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Well done :+1:t5: :relaxed::cherry_blossom::partying_face:

2 Likes

Uhh
Cowboy
Idkkk
Wizard
Peter or monster

2 Likes

Do I get free presence now :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

One of your answers was literally “Idkkk”.

2 Likes

Soooo.

1 Like

OHHHh LAWE MEANS LAW

1 Like

How about
A wizard white dude crossing the law

1 Like

This man?

Like…the acronym is just FLAG…for love and glory lol fire light aims greatness. I guess they are names for spirits or angels. I don’t know many that fit except Gabriel for the G.

Anyways, I just liked the story. I was recently thinking about the Metatron Neural Net that you built. Can I ask you if I, with zero meditation/psychic skills etc, could use it? And how to best use it?

I may ask my dragon servitor to connect to it and then see what he comes back with and if he can get through to me after whatever he learns there. Is that still allowed? Any updates on that (the neural net)?

1 Like

He was a Metatron, but no.

You may absolutely connect to the Metatron Neural Net. It is excellent for people who do not consider themselves psychic.

It is eternal and transcends space-time. It can always be used.

It was created during one of my most powerful archangelic rituals. It works via light channels and has always had powerful and unbreakable protection in this way.

It is protected by and was created by not one but several archangels.

It works consensually and whatever being connects to it connects to the extent they can/want to. It is not dangerous for any being to connect.

1 Like

You got any more details on how to go about this? Connecting with Metatron has been calling to me for a while now.

2 Likes