What Music instrument do you play?

Hello beings.

The title of this topic is the question…
But anyway…
I know how to play Trumpet…

As I have now SM fields to actually be a lot better in playing and boost my skills… I hope some day I will start playing again…
I can play bit of piano too… Just know the notes and basic stuff…
What music instruments do you play or know how to play? :innocent:

14 Likes

Respect to you @anon17734191! I love :trumpet:

Mostly piano. Some guitar, various drums and %0.0001 clarinet.

12 Likes

Hey @anon17734191 that is so cool that you can play the trumpet. What was it with the trumpet that resonated with you that made you choose that particular instrument?

The piano is pretty cool too. I have heard pianists play beautiful classical music on it but my favourite was watching a man play the piano in the middle of a large shopping mall in South Africa during the Christmas season. He was oblivious to all the shoppers around him and was totally lost in his music, the music just floated across the mall so beautifully, I wish I could have stayed to watch him play more songs.

I don’t know how to play any instruments but if I had to choose one to learn how to play it, it would be the guitar.

11 Likes

When I started school, I was in the Directors office and he asked me what I want to play and recommended trumpet…
And I was like…
yeaaaahhhh…? trumpet…? okkkk… :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

Played guitar :guitar: in a college band. Cheated some songs, but we were never able to really focus on a specific style.

We created songs all over the genre line, simple blues rock, some punk / metal pieces, two slower pop rock pieces etc.

Could never really unity our creative output, to be caked a real band, but we had a lot of fun.

I’m a decent bass player too. Guitar is always around, but I should practice more xD

And I enjoy to goof around with a keyboard. But just basic stuff.

Played some trombone in high school too.

10 Likes

This album showed me how awesome the :trumpet: can be:

Love the sound, but couldn’t get a tone out of it in high school. So I picked up the trombone.

5 Likes

Will listen to it later… :innocent:

3 Likes

Ok @ConkerRyan, we’re closing this thread right now. Nothing remains to be added after Miles and this diamond…

“Joke” aside, this album comes from another planet for sure :sparkles:

5 Likes

Uhh… Nothing special… Idk really… :D
And now I play nothing.
Not any favorite genres and not the best ofc…
Will probably start again in the new year.

3 Likes

i can play the fruity loop studio 20

8 Likes

i played the church organ back when i was in my parents’ religion. i really liked the fact that i could make people cry from how somberly i played.

i also enjoyed playing in weddings! i haven’t touched the piano or organ seriously since i left, but i do still like to sing sometimes if that counts as a musical instrument! haha

10 Likes

I play violin, guitar, bass… very very little the piano :grinning:

7 Likes

Saxophone. Before the lockdown I had started learning the electric bass, then obviously everything was blown.

5 Likes

Hmm. Electric guitar and some drums. Music production with software. Not much time these days. Used to drive my parents and neighbors crazy from my loud jam sessions with my friends back in the day :joy:. Oh and turntables…

5 Likes

I play the acoustic guitar, keyboard and piano!

5 Likes

Piano, cello, violin, acoustic guitar and drums.

7 Likes

OMG, you are a genius! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just passionate about music!! And tons of practice.

3 Likes

I’d have put violin first in the list but anyway… :rofl:

3 Likes

I play guitar. Started teaching myself a year back.

5 Likes