What the world be like in 2050

I created the post because i have found many articles in other forums talking about remote viewing world situation up to 2050. So lets discuss this. I found post on forum in which date back to 2006 talking about remote viewing done in 1978.

Interview With Stephan Schwartz Ph.D.
Interviewed By Daniel Redwood D.C.

Talk about climate change, diseases, future medicine, energy evolution, underpopulation electronic transactions (Cryptos)…

1 Like

It failed to mention

A whole new generation brought to the world by Captain Nemo :smirk:

13 Likes

That maybe they didn’t described as accurately enough because the sessions was done almost 70 years before their target timeline which is 2050. But they certainly mentioned the end of pharmaceutical medicine as we know today.

4 Likes

Big Pharma :arrow_right: :point_right: :soon: Sapien Medicine

:smirk:

5 Likes

When i’ve read the interview Stephan Schwartz talked also about people living in smaller communities and growing their own foods, working together and using virtual reality to communicate with other communities. Same as Lynn Buchanan described in his remote viewing AMA 58:20 Remote Viewing AMA with Lyn Buchanan - YouTube.
Only that his remote session was done in 1998 and Stephan Schwartz was done 1978, so 20 years apart.

1 Like

Weiss industries, the biggest corporation in the world established it’s own global government, turned the human body into a commodity.

The un-enhanced rebels are living in ghettos.
+holograms + transhumanism + hover-cars + dystopia + conspiracy

10 Likes

I’ll take that into my notes @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

They quietly missed that what a fail.

Man im not into conspiracies but what intrigued more in these post is to use remote viewing to predict the future. If you’ve seen some posts on reddit or on facebook They are very accurate. Here are some.

I don’t have an opinion on it. Might be fully legit, not legit at all or more likely of varied quality.

But the predictions don’t sound very specific.
Drop in the market, fire and helicopter crash. The last 2 happen all the time, the first one was predictable.

I mean, it’s not even the first eruption this year. It’s not like there is zero sign beforehand.

I’d have to see all his predictions and se show many are wrong for how long.

I don’t want to play the skeptic, I just didn’t invest the mental energy necessary into it

Unless he predicted evergrande’s failure 10 years ago and the exact months, it was easily predictable since covid started.

3 Likes

Lol, to be clear, I’m sure some people can predict some events in the future.

I’ve had someone on the forum guess, my exact age, stuff from my past and more because “spirits said so” at a time where everyone’s guesses were way off.
Telling me what I did the last few days, what I look like, or stuff on my body.

3 Likes

Im not trying to convince you. Like i would talk to someone about Sapien medicine let their perception of the whole concepts work on it. They may accept it & they may not.

1 Like

I just shared my opinion on what you shared with me :slight_smile:

2 Likes
7 Likes