What to do when you are so disconnected to your body and spirit since early childhood?

perfectly said. Wish you the best!

2 Likes

Quite clear, thank you. But I can’t imagine how is it possible that this world is so bad. And I don’t like seeing myself as something special. Also, on the contrary, what I got as gnosis was this speaking person locked something up and he’s not happy that I locked him up. Different perspectives, I guess.

Nevertheless, I benefit a lot from your experience and explanation. I hope I can truly get what you are talking about someday.

This world is a paradise, a healing ground for all no more no less. The creatures and agendas make it a very difficult experience…for your sake you can omit “special” :slightly_smiling_face: and leave the strong. Take care!

2 Likes

Now re-read this original post again, I sounded like a whining lunatic who came up with problems out of nowhere. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh man i relate… this has a lot to do with your sense of self worth, respect, honor. i made a post relating to this so i hope you may find it useful:

Many more info in the whole thread

2 Likes

I resonated with a lot of the things that were said in this thread. When I read your first post, it felt like I was reading about myself, or at least part of myself. Thanks for sharing your experience and bringing awareness to it

2 Likes

The thread that Divine_Heroine share, also has a guy mentioned, Pete Walker with some resources.
He has a book “Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving” which is a very good read.
Please check it out

2 Likes