What TV shows are youwatching?

How come has no one mentioned Adventure time!

2 Likes

I watched Hunter x Hunter last summer. Would recommend it if you are into shows with moral ambiguity and it also has very natural progression. My favorite show!

5 Likes

Oh I forgot to say I really like series seasons about Jamestown.
When was watching I had strong sense like I had connections with these period like in my past life.

And I love this serie… it’s historical period , happenings and all about… also for recommendation in free times

I love German series and if you have some recommendations would be appreciated?? :hugs:

I have watched Dark, Babylon Berlin and that’s all I think :thinking: can’t remember anymore

1 Like

Nice! Which one prison break? It’s the best :+1:

I dropped Agents of shield left at the end of season 5 :’( should probably finish it.

Downward Dog

Edit: started to watch Episode 1 of that show and I’m cracking up LMAO almost want to have my down sit down and watch it with me LOL

2 Likes

So, so glad you are watching!
Even after a few episodes, I was like, “this is one of those great shows that gets canceled cuz…reasons” :unamused: but I tried to get everyone I knew to watch it.
Glad you are enjoying it.

Oh. that’s a streaming link! Nice. Gonna start rewatching again now.

4 Likes

Yes to find a specific episode / season write:

show title S(for season)#E(for episode)#

Examples:

That 70s show S01e15
Downward dog S02e01
Etc

Also recommend Ublock from the chrome or firefox extension store.

2 Likes

“I might not even be one of the greatest minds of all time.
Like, I might be, just, one of the great minds of my generation.
Like, top 2.
Like, I’m okay with that…”
~ Martin on “Self-acceptance”, Downward Dog

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Lmaooo saw this yesterday and I was rolling. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHD9XEInc0

4 Likes

It’s been a long time since I watched this movie. Might be time to rewatch and I could possibly follow it this time. I’ll make sure to listen to some brain audios prior. :rofl:

4 Likes

:laughing:It’s a Nolans’ brothers movie. It’s supposed to be mind-bending. :upside_down_face:
And I will be posting their earlier less known works too as they are often more fun than this one.

But yeah, this is one has all kinds of spiritual meanings if you do deep dream work or simply question the nature of reality sometimes.

I have a younger friend who’s a big Rick and Morty fan and I was asking them if they had seen several of the Nolan films as the last few episodes were obvious homage-paying to them
“The Prestige!”
They were clueless to them . :expressionless:

3 Likes

i’ve been enjoying a ton of super power shows. i finished The Boys and i’m excited for the second season! i’m currently watching season 1 of The Umbrella Academy and Runaways.

Anyone a fan of Sense8? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sense8 is a great show. I really have forgotten everything, but I remember that I liked it very much. :slight_smile: Sad that only 24 episodes :frowning:

2 Likes

yes i remember being very invested in sense8 and now it’s mostly a comfort show for when there’s nothing new i feel like watching. i low key would love to be in a cluster!

1 Like

We do now mass meditations on weekends…
And I think you can be in a lowkey cluster :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I will start watching Star wars in chronological order. Haven’t watched it really
Are the animated series worth watching?

1 Like

i think Clone Wars is an excellent series.

1 Like

Glad to see those posts. One of my Top 10, since years. I rewatch whenever I tend to get too pretentious, etc.

2 Likes