What TV shows are youwatching?

Woah for real? What soul does Gordon Ramsay have then?

Fucking gordon ramsay soul.

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Have you watched this? Any good? Japanese horror is usually very good, I think.

1 Like

OOh thanks @anon37166570 I’ll put this on my list!! Had not seen this one!

1 Like
2 Likes

@anon37166570 They added all the Prophecy movie series on HBO! 1 and 2 are okay, and then they begin to suck!

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer I began to watch this tonight. Might not be super scary for the two of us, but there’s something about the atmosphere and a has a quiet dark humor. More mysterious, like an Egyptian X-files. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I saw secret window just recently. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @anon37166570 we indeed think alike!! I started watching that this morning as well :smiley:

1 Like

@anon37166570 A friend recommended Truth Seekers on Amazon Prime!

1 Like

sorry :’( but i was messing around one day with wolf experience and remembered this show…

5 seasons in already :’(

I recently finished The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix. So good. Highly recommended. :chess_pawn:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80234304

4 Likes

Ok… been hesitant to post this as the first season has it’s many many issues and growing pains… Season 2 started off rocky but then found it’s footing halfway thru.

Season 3 right now… is phenomenal

4 Likes

Friday is my favorite day because of Star Trek Discovery, watched season 1 and 2 twice while waited for the season 3 and yes it’s here :partying_face:

2 Likes

Oh yeah and I’ve been selfishly watching this without posting… sorry all

If you like Rick and Morty and/or you like Star Trek, you’ll definitely like this funny spoofy Star Trek animation series.

As I told a friend the other week, right now Star Trek is a much better universe than Star Wars with Discovery and Lower Decks vs…meh “Yiddle”

3 Likes

That is my favorite show

3 Likes

Anything with time travel I’m in :joy:

3 Likes

pretty much same here but then I’m like…
“look how upset the characters in the show are…this is why time travel is NOT fun” contrary to the many PMs I get asking me how I timeline shift :frowning:

4 Likes

:shushing_face::shushing_face:

2 Likes

ha! you just outed yourself…you’re not the only one…the list is long.
No worries :slight_smile:

4 Likes